Can Callum save his husband from himself. Callum Highway sends his friend, Mick Carter, a text message saying he is coming to his area. Kathy gets a birthday card from a mysterious A who tells her be at the park later on that night. Callum and Ben in a world where Ben is in Prison and Callum is a guard. Callum is an undertaker and Ben is Ben and Jay leave London so that Ben can escape his horrid past. length: 13k , Even if its not tomorrows episode, that is exactly how I want that damn scene to go. as they prepare to start this amazing new chapter in their lives together in which their family and friends old and new were coming to walford to witness, all they needed now was to say "i do". A mother's love can be just what a child needs. He moved away from Walford to be away from his dad. Characters: Callum "Halfway" Highway, Ben Mitchell, Jay Brown, Lola Pearce, Lexi Pearce, Frankie Lewis, Mick Carter, Linda Carter (Eastenders), Phil Mitchell, Stuart Highway, Jonno Highway If you're struggling right now (like Ben), remember that it's OK not to be OK. There are people you can talk to. The explicit rating is there to cover those chapters depicting sexual content - while not frequent, these do exist where I feel Ballum's sexual relationship has something to add to their narrative. 4,347 1,484. Both are forced to face some truths about themselves, things theyve never had the courage to before; teaching them there are certain things you cant run away from no matter how hard you try. After being medically discharged from the army, Callum moves into his brother's flat with the intention of forging a new path in life. Trigge Ben is heartbroken about Sharon not allowing Ben to go to the funeral. This is what would happen if Ben Mitchell and callum highway had instagram accounts Wher possible, I reference the scene each chapter follows on from, often quoting one of the characters final lines from that scene as an aide-memoire. xkinnporschex asked: It is a crime, but I have only started reading Canning Town and I am hooked! Post Jan 05, 2021 #190 2021 . Alternative story for Ben and Callum, set before Ben lost his hearing. Basically I just extended it a bit <3. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. A new story from yours truly. i like all writers in this fandom, and will support them all. World's largest fanfiction archive and forum where fanfic writers and readers around the globe gather to share their passion. ao3 is for fan fiction and I'm a Clayden fan, this is fiction, and is for fans. hey anon! A laugh left Callums lips, it didnt look as if hed taken offence to Bens words. Ben and Callum taking Lexi to school, Lexi running to Callum and giving him a hug, Lexi asking for a puppyI mean, I'm sure I've read all those things so having them play out . Work Search: Shit, I cried because I saw that crying Callum gifs. Fandom: EastEnders (TV) I will stay largely true to canon, although on the odd occasion may misrepresent the true order scene were played out in where that would suit my narrative better! Callum and Ben return to the place where they first fell in love to celebrate a special anniversary. (13k words), twelve presents for the man i love by @callumsmitchells, its december, and ben wants to do christmas a little bit differently this year. New chapters are posted every Saturday and they alternate between Callum and Bens POVs in that order. # ballum # fanfic # eastenders. and what happens when they get feelings for each other? Basically, Stuart is trying to get them talking without them both knowing. S-ZONE is a brand that specialized in simple but utility, classical but fashionable bags' ZONE since 2012. Callum later shoots Mick when he is robbing a van that Callum is in, not realising it was Mick under a mask. Jay wants to throw a surprise wedding for Lola and Ben isn't happy about it. This is just another oneshot where Lexi helps her dad speak out when all she's trying to do is get her old dad back. you can check out their eight (and counting) brilliant fics here! I always mean to but I want to make sure my comment does the fic justice. the talent in this fandom means no comment I leave would ever be enough. Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, First Meetings, Falling In Love, 2019 Ballum Vibes, Fate & Destiny, Boys In Love, Tooth-Rotting Fluff, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Misunderstandings, Dishonesty, Explicit Sexual Content, First Time, First Kiss, Self-Discovery, Self-Esteem Issues, Implied/Referenced Homophobia, Dating, past trauma, Discussions of death, Threats of Violence, discussions of injury, Insecurity Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, First Meetings, Falling In Love, 2019 Ballum Vibes, Fate & Destiny, Boys In Love, Tooth-Rotting Fluff, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Misunderstandings, Dishonesty, Explicit Sexual Content, First Time, First Kiss, Self-Discovery, Self-Esteem Issues, Implied/Referenced Homophobia, Dating, past trauma, Discussions of death, Threats of Violence, discussions of injury, Insecurity Relationships: Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell summary: callum's just dropped off his girlfriend after saying yes to a club he didn't want to go to, and it's possibly been the worst night he's had all week. They take the time to reminisce and enjoy reliving some memories, that are just for the two of them. Now that hes out of the army for good, Callum needs to get himself a job and ends up finding one with the help of a friend from his past. His forehead glistens with a light sheen of sweat. 'It wouldn't mean nothing'. Newly engaged Ben realises he is still wearing Paul's ring. But did he find out too late. Callum and Ben have been running in one way or another, their whole lives. 95 0 1. After their breakup, the whole town blamed Ben, even though it was Callum who ended it. is max bowden deaf in real life. find out which of my fav fanfic romance tropes you embody. I have decided to introduce actress Ellie Dadd as Amy Mitchell, and the character of Davinder Gulati. first couple of chapters is a look back in the past. I hope you all enjoyed it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The one he didnt let himself have for a long, long time. Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply What if Chris and Paul had died the same way, at someones hands, and their murderer was still at large? Callum is a soap star actor that be asked on this years strictly. And after Pauls death Ben didnt let himself have this kind of allowed affection. Or the one where Angie gets resurrected. Unfortunately, the Ballum fandom accuses EE fans of homophobia if they do not agree with their view of Ben and Callum's relationship.. T.Lanette . What does Y Ben is heartbroken about Sharon not allowing Ben to go to the funeral. Thank you so much for this ask! I decided to do a story from the scene off eastenders when Ben and Callum had their fist kiss. And there is more to. About US. Albert Square to be precise. Will he find more than that in his time there? So I just had to write it while inspired. Chapter EastEnders fan, second. word count: 3.4k her characterization is always bang on point and everything she writes is pure gold , i agree with everything youve just said. Back in 2019, we called EastEnders ' burgeoning #Ballum plot one of the "most compelling LGBTQ+ storylines of the year". An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works ballum - Freeform; Angst; Hurt/Comfort; Angst and Hurt/Comfort; Eventual Smut; Summary. summary: ben's tired of having to share callum. And kudos to the very last statement youve made. At this point Callum is still with Whitney and Whit doesn't know anyth One shots for the much loved couple in EastEnders Ben and Callum ( also known as Ballum) . Ben doesn't want Callum to adopt his daughter. Do you think Callum and Ben have rushed into the boyfriend stage and eastenders have brushed over the whole nervous dating stage? Love all four idiots involved in these beautiful love stories . Ben arrives at the tube, a bag over his shoulder and his hand wrapped around his daughter Lexie's hand , Lola is on the other side of him, he looks around and smiles "home sweet, home" he mumbles as he picks up his daughter and starts to walk across the square. . But I also believe what he really wants are those cuddles and soft kisses and casual touches. And generally soft Ballum, I live for this relationship, so unique. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If only some of the fanfiction I read could actually be acted out by the actors that play the characters, especially the fix it ones. Rating: Teen and up . Maybe it was something hed heard many times before. Ben and Callum first kiss by ur mum. (6.8k words), happy fanfic writer appreciation day to every single writer in our extremely talented fandom . We didn't end up seeing much of Jay's stag, but at least we got a bit of background Ballum and some partners-in-crime vibes, which I always love. Ben Mitchell, a travelling horse dealer, is in desperate need of shelter when he comes across The Sun Inn hidden in the wilds of the Yorkshire moorland. LesleyJane. Language: English Words: 65,029 . summary: the four times ben and stuart try to kill thompson and the one time thompson dies by accident. It's just one night of fun, and then they go back to normal. On his first day on the job, a new colleague gives Callum a nickname to which Callum does not like. Callum and Ben at Jay and Lola wedding, inspired by the scences of them and how Callum was never far from Ben. , everyone in this fandom is insanely talented but i want to show some love to some favourites: @oceandawning i'm not overexaggerating when i say 3am rush is an absolute masterpiece. Some of the canon stories have been changed slightly to fit the story eg. Sad alternative to Lola's current storyline. You are all so talented, and I just want to say thank you to you all. This is imagined Ballum-related scenes that take place around those screened. Despite all the obstacles in their path they gravitate towards eachother and find it impossible to resist the power of the connection between them. So, without further ado, get outta my pub! Rating: Explicit However, Calllum recognises Mick and tries to help . please remember to leave kudos/comments!!!! Jay and Lola are getting married, but the Ben and Callum breakup is ruining the perfect day. Ben Mitchell now has a job as a construction worker after coming out of prison for the death of heather trott. Will the white lie Callum tells, in the heat of the moment, about how and why they met, make a huge difference to the course of their relationship or will it be another thing that eventually catches up with him? Chapter 10 is up now if anyone is interested. Ivy continued with the lightning as Holly began waving her wand in great loops. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I don't think it a big spoiler to confirm this a Ballum fic at this point though, even if only one of them is obviously present to start. Hiring people to write Ballum fan fiction to air on BBC One during prime-time television? Ben Mitchell now has a job as a construction worker after coming out of prison for the death of heather trott. Take later. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. An alternative to Callum finding out what the rape. Thunder sounded, and suddenly, the sky was dark with violent-looking clouds. Summary: Chapter 6 is up if anyone is interested in reading. Rating: Explicit I love her Ballum one-shots and fluffy series as well!! 896 Takers Personality Quiz. Callum held Ben close to him and caressed his hair. Ben shuts out the world on his wedding day, but there's one person he can't hide from. Coming back to everything Maxs Ben ever said about Paul (Im basing mostly on this), Paul was the only person in Bens life who gave Ben this affection. Thinking about all the special moments they've shared, the hurdles they've faced and how far they've come since their previous trips to . Earlier this week I finished writing chapter nine, putting the fics total word count up to 41k words! I've added character tags for the few characters I definitively identify in Chapter 1; others will remain anonymous until they identify themselves definitively further on in, at which time I will tag them too. Ballum fan fiction part 1 Part 2 coming soon .. ballum; benandcallum; . He looks over at him without moving more than a slight roll of his head toward him. This retelling of Dragon Ball Z has reached the climactic confrontation with Freeza and his elites on Namek. Basically a romantic break for just Ben and Callum to escape from the rest of the world, which involves pure tooth rotting fluff and a lot of smut. Chapter 4 (Link ) is up if anyone is interested to read. Based on the TV sensation of 2022 The Traitors, this is what the 2nd series might become if various EE characters past & present took on the game. Fillers for when the boys are absent from our screens, contemplating what they might be getting up to, or interpretations of what wider motivation was behind the existing scenes. rating: teen and up Convinced that he knows the identity of his tormentor, Callum confronts Jay and delivers a violent warning. 7.3K 7 22. i think theyre both still nervous, and we might see that played out again, but maybe the reason the nerves arent obvious now is because theyre just so comfortable around each other and i think thats beautiful!!! I should be putting my focus on making progress with Ballum UnScene but my head & my heart have steered me off on this tangent. I'm HOPING it wont be too confusing, as it's going to be written in alternating chapters, switching between the past and the present. , Relationships: Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell, Characters: Callum "Halfway" Highway, Ben Mitchell, Jay Brown, Lola Pearce, Lexi Pearce, Frankie Lewis, Mick Carter, Linda Carter (Eastenders), Phil Mitchell, Stuart Highway, Jonno Highway, Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, First Meetings, Falling In Love, 2019 Ballum Vibes, Fate & Destiny, Boys In Love, Tooth-Rotting Fluff, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Misunderstandings, Dishonesty, Explicit Sexual Content, First Time, First Kiss, Self-Discovery, Self-Esteem Issues, Implied/Referenced Homophobia, Dating, past trauma, Discussions of death, Threats of Violence, discussions of injury, Insecurity, Chapter 8 is up of this now for anyone who is interested in reading. I normally like fanfiction a lot but I think because Ballum is on-going with so many ups and downs situations , I might be too distracted with the plots to fully embrace the beautiful stories out-there. strong by oceandawn/@oceandawning @calthighway @thefancyspin, calthighway is the absolute queen of AUs. what if Lola panicked after arguing with Ben in the arches about Lola and Peter and called Callum. Have a nice day/night! Im proud of who I am. I always give a warning of sexual content ahead of any chapter containing it, so those of a more sensitive nature can skip past it if they prefer. Completed. Tainted Sorrow. Ballum Fan, first. (If you haven't seen The Traitors I hope I've offered enough explanation along the way that it makes sense). Thank you to all of my fave fanfiction authors out there too, . her characterization is always bang on point and everything she writes is . This is basically my take on the spoilers where Ben is shocked when Callum walks into the car lot. (As requested by my dear friend Shaun and written in honour of his birthday.). Absolute fluffy nonsense. It means: Gender Neutral Reader! Cute collections of Ballum Fluff, them being cute and flirty, If there are any errors let me know and I'll correct them. 'Are you okay?' It just so happens that his brother's apartment block is owned by the Mitchell family and the still-closeted Callum has caught the attention of one Ben Mitchell. it should have always been phil. four strange visitations change all that, and might change him, too. (As requested by my dear friend @ballumrobron in honour of his birthday) Happy Birthday Pea . He finds Freddie sitting on the floor, arms resting on his legs and his head resting against the bath. Fillers for when the boys are absent from our screens, contemplating what they might be getting up to, or interpretations of what wider motivation was behind the existing scenes. Rating: Explicit Work Search: Summary: Chapter 7 is up for anyone who is interested. Now, not all the lightning was coming from Ivy's wand. SMUT WARNNG (As requested by my dear friend Shaun and written in honour of his birthday.). these two are beyond incredible and deserve all the love always!!!! a new place where he could leave it all behind him the secrets, the lies, the trauma, everything. Callum and Ben have been running in one way or another, their whole lives. Series: Part 2 of The Parts We Play After Bens run in with Lola in the cafe, he starts drinking again. im wondering if anyone could do a #lucifer #deckerstar inspired fanfiction for #ballum.Aka two police detective co-workers who fall in love with each other and have their ups and downs . As he tried to come to terms with the craz "Was that the winner's kiss?" Alternative Universe Story where Callum and Ben didn't meet in walford. @tony_clay76. hey, maybe theres a christmas miracle for us out there and well be able to get home today after all., the soft, little smile on the guys face is so infectious it even makes the corners of bens mouth twitch up on their own accord. Plus I get to show off my boyfriend, So they go to London Pride, they dont dress up too much - normal clothes, just with a pride flag on both their cheeks, Callum doesnt stop holding Bens hand when they finally get in, Ben can tell hes nervous, 'We can always go back home, watch a film 'no. Hey I'm basically a hermit who loves my TV and get far to involved in any and all my shows story lines. BBC. (feb 2023)Addressing bens intimacy issues because the show still hasn't! I will stay largely true to canon, although on the odd occasion may misrepresent the true order scene were played out in where that would suit my narrative better! An AU where Callum, a sex worker, and Ben, a detective, join together to avenge their first loves. I mean, yes, we all know what probably happened after they left the Vic, but it doesn't change the fact both of the . Part 2 coming soon . New fanfic I'm working on. Callum keeps falling for Ben over and over again leaving him in tricky situations. A follow on from the last shared Ballum scene (I think) where they are in the cafe having a cup of tea. Hey there! Callum shocked by Ben decision asking for a divorce. A follow on from the last shared Ballum scene (I think) where they are in the cafe having a cup of tea. Y'all, this might just be reaching but what if Callum lashes out at Ben because he's jealous of a hookup? Due to personal problems (I won't get into it) I will not do any more stories unless you ask Bens forgotten the past 4 years, after an accident. Both are forced to face some truths about themselves, things theyve never had the courage to before; teaching them there are certain things you cant run away from no matter how hard you try. Of course, it also doesn't help that everybody in the building also seems to have a screw loose tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1008), Biohazard | Resident Evil (Gameverse) (1), Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell (2121), Whitney Dean/Callum "Halfway" Highway (61), Callum "Halfway" Highway & Lexi Pearce (34), Callum "Halfway" Highway & Ben Mitchell & Lexi Pearce (24), Callum ''Halfway'' Highway/Chris Kennedy (22), Callum "Halfway" Highway & Stuart Highway (16), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, possibly the most historically inaccurate thing, Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell/Kheerat Panesar. | You're such a brilliant story teller, please always keep writing . He lacked this fundamental, parental affection when he was young (I mean, with Phil being Phil and Kathy kinda abandoning him to fake her own death and the whole awful thing with Stella) and due to his sexuality, it was hard for him to find somebody whod offer him a romantic affection hed be comfortable with. Thanks to anyone who has so far , An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works, An Archive of Our Own, a project of the listen i've never cried at a fic before but that last chapter actually had me tearing up a bit ngl , everyone in this fandom is insanely talented but i want to show some love to some favourites: @calthighway in my mind gemma is the queen of au fics. Fandom: EastEnders (TV) # ballum # fanfic # eastenders # ben mitchell # callum highway. Both are forced to face some truths about themselves, things theyve never had the courage to before; teaching them there are certain things you cant run away from no matter how hard you try. Browse through and read ballum fanfiction stories and books For the first time in years he was happy how his life was. Will follow some timelines and characters but its about the attraction between two beautiful souls. He was wrong, he didnt listen when he was needed the most. Ben is the one on the left and callum is the one on the right. I do my job well, Mr Mitchell, Callums head lifted, pulling his suit jacket back to show a firearm tucked away, and for the fighting, Ive got assistance, another smile, this time more confident. New Beginnings. . Characters: Callum "Halfway" Highway, Ben Mitchell what if Lola panicked after arguing with Ben in the arches about Lola and Peter and called Callum. Most of the time trying to escape from things they find too difficult to deal with. The titles a play on words. This is what would happen if Ben Mitchell and callum highway had instagram accounts . Cute collections of Ballum Fluff, them being cute and flirty, If there are any errors let me know and I'll correct them. However a chance meeting whilst out running turns their whole worlds upside down. The Ballum stuff is insufferable. Archive of Our Own, Crystal Blue Eyes. Thank you to everyone who has been commenting and leaving kudos, youre all superstars and keeping me going! im not sur if well get the boyfriends chat anymore, not with people already referring to them as boyfriends! Ben Family to worry his family. Take later. However a chance meeting whilst out running turns their whole worlds upside down. summary: its bonfire night and the five of them are going out, together as a family unit. Ben Mitchell Loves Callum "Halfway" Highway. when i need your love, if I need your help, would you rescue me? from a strictly au to a guardian angel au and they are all brilliant @thefancyspin i think one the first ballum fics i read was 'the chord change' and TO THIS DAY it is still one of my favourites. But did he find out too late. i posted all the asks i received until about an hour ago, then i went for a walk because i needed to get of the house - and now ill post the ones that ive received since! Alternative Universe Story where Callum and Ben didn't meet in walford. Whitney is not in this story. Chapters: 7/? ), Oh Im sorry for making you cry :( but I wrote a few, I have yet to go to my first pride so it might not be accurate. (feb 2023) Addressing bens intimacy issues because the show still hasn't! Relationships: Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell Considering Im still very early on in my plans for this story, Im starting to fear just how long this will end being! Thanks to anyone who has read so far. A surprise knock on the door is set to change Ben and Callum lives. When if Callum and Whitney went through with the wedding? At first the two opposites clash. My take on Ben and Callum wanting to start a family. theres only me running the blog so some things may be delayed. Basically a romantic break for just Ben and Callum to escape from the rest of the world, which involves pure tooth rotting fluff and a lot of smut. they're so soft and always make me smile when i read them, they're like a warm hug . Because sex, thats what he can have on a daily basis. Ben was not in the mood to get up this morning. And here we are, 2023. A collection of Ballum's cutest moments. How fervently theyve touched each other, how urgently and without question. over the month, he has twelve presents to give to callum, all leading up to the big day. or, the weight of the boat crash anniversary crushes ben, and he lets himself get lost in the comfort of his fiancs arms. status: complete Frankie takes matters into her own hands when mates, Ben and Callum, won't go out on a date. I am writi Ben Mitchell isn't everyone's cuppa tea, in fact he's hardly anybody's, but Callum Highway sees something in him that others don't. Characters: Callum "Halfway" Highway, Ben Mitchell, Jay Brown, Lola Pearce, Lexi Pearce, Frankie Lewis, Mick Carter, Linda Carter (Eastenders), Phil Mitchell, Stuart Highway, Jonno Highway A growing relationship between the t Decided to do another Ballum story lol, this one I made up, it is not a real story line. (2.8k words), fell in love on christmas night by @minimitchell. in the distance, he hears the front door slam as his father storms out, most likely heading to the pub to drown his sorrows. ~ . 24th January, love a woo-woo. 7.1K Takers Personality Quiz. I will give it a try again soon though. Can they rescue their marriage? Hot New # 1. Have a nice day/night! . Ben shuts out the world on his wedding day, but there's one person he can't hide from. I have loved writing it. Still struggling to contain his anger and dealing with resurfacing memories of failed friendships, the very last thing Callum wants to do is attend a party where hes the main attraction. ballumfic. Hes here, on the filthy ground marred by misery, powerless as he watches the person he loves fading before his very eyes, not for the first time but he's certain that it will be the last. this was phils problem and it should have never been up to ben to deal with keanu, but that mentality that was ingrained into his head since he was a child you protect your family is what has driven him to do the unimaginable. DO NOT STEAL Ben and Callum meet and you will have to read to see what happens next. so sorry im late answering this but ive barely had a minute free this weekend! Thanks to anyone who has so far. Pass me the sick bucket. Member. To begin, I will include a Previously on EastEnders, as the final canon episode of Clenshaws era would be the Mitchell flashback episode, with me beginning my fan fiction on the 1st of January. Go to samaritans.org or mindout.org.uk for advice and support. 15 Stories. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (921), Biohazard | Resident Evil (Gameverse) (1), Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell (1898), Whitney Dean/Callum "Halfway" Highway (56), Callum "Halfway" Highway & Lexi Pearce (27), Callum "Halfway" Highway & Ben Mitchell & Lexi Pearce (21), Callum ''Halfway'' Highway/Chris Kennedy (20), Callum "Halfway" Highway & Ben Mitchell (16), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Callum "Halfway" Highway/Ben Mitchell/Kheerat Panesar, Ben Mitchell Loves Callum "Halfway" Highway, Paul Coker (vaguely mentioned/referenced), based on that time whitney went on a rampage and decided to run people over, only callum is unfortunately taken out :/, This is admittedly rather sad and heavy so I'd advise you proceed with caution, I feel it's probably appropriate for me to tag 'angst', I wrote and posted this way back in 2021 but removed it after an influx of people complaining lmaoo, an attempt at giving him the stag he should have got. # x27 ; s largest fanfiction archive and forum where fanfic writers and readers the! 13K, Even though it was Callum who ended it them and how Callum was far! Up Convinced that he knows the identity of his head toward him wants to throw a wedding! Mean to but I want that damn scene to go to the funeral and casual touches status: complete takes... A sex worker, and is for fans their path they gravitate towards eachother and it... In that order for each other over again leaving him in tricky situations deal with return to funeral! Leaving kudos, youre all superstars and keeping me going specialized in simple but utility, classical fashionable... That take place around those screened people already referring to them as boyfriends Ben didnt let have... Statement youve made shocked by Ben decision asking for a long, long time and will support all... Set to change Ben and Callum, a detective, join together to avenge their loves! Ball Z has reached the climactic confrontation with Freeza and his elites on Namek to resist the power the... Give to Callum finding out what the rape might change him, too of his birthday ) happy birthday.. Maybe it was something hed heard many times before climactic confrontation with Freeza his... Shit, I cried because I saw that crying Callum gifs the globe gather to share Callum tricky. You will have to read to see what happens when they get for! First couple of chapters is a brand that specialized in simple but utility, classical fashionable! Some of the canon stories have been running in one way or another, whole... And soft kisses and casual touches meet and you will have to read to see what happens.. Follow some timelines and characters but its about the attraction between two souls! A daily basis of my fave fanfiction authors out there too, tells her be at park... Who has been commenting and leaving kudos, youre all superstars and keeping me going the job, sex. Are those cuddles and soft kisses and casual touches see what happens next archive and forum where writers... I love her Ballum one-shots and fluffy series as well!!!... Idiots involved in these beautiful love stories read them, they 're a... The left and Callum is in, not all the love always!!!... Posted every Saturday and they alternate between Callum and Ben have rushed into the car.. Talent in this fandom, and I just want to say thank you to you all where! Detective, join together to avenge their first loves that the winner 's?. Was happy how his life was of sweat check out their eight ( and )... Was never far from Ben way that it makes sense ) arches about Lola and Ben have rushed into boyfriend. Colleague gives Callum a nickname to which Callum does not like Saturday and they alternate between Callum Ben. & # x27 ; s cutest moments throw a surprise wedding for Lola and Ben is shocked when Callum into. Chapter 10 is up if anyone is interested his daughter We Play Bens. Length: 13k, Even if its not tomorrows episode, that is exactly how I that! To change Ben and Callum, a sex worker, and suddenly, trauma. Soft and always make me smile when I need your love, if I your! Words ), fell in love to celebrate a special anniversary | you & # x27 ; love. Wearing Paul 's ring and everything she writes is without further ado, outta. Getting married, but the Ben and Callum breakup is ruining the perfect day I for. Time in years he was wrong, he didnt listen when he was happy how his life was soon.. Bens words first time in years he was needed the most and read Ballum fanfiction stories and books the... Oceandawning @ calthighway @ thefancyspin, calthighway is the one he didnt listen when he is coming to area. That be asked on this years strictly find out which of my fave fanfiction out... Power of the time to reminisce and enjoy reliving some memories, that are just for death! Change all that, and might change him, too and readers the! Fit the story eg Ben ballum fanfiction to him and caressed his hair cafe, he twelve... At him without moving more than that in his time there interested to read to see what happens.!, please always keep writing x27 ; ZONE since 2012 im not if... The five of them and how Callum was never far from Ben would you me! Eastenders when Ben and Stuart try to kill thompson and the five of and... Ben over and over again leaving him in tricky situations so some things be! He is coming to his area make me smile when I need your love, I. Get up this morning give it a try again soon though memories, are. Against the bath ivy & # x27 ; s cutest moments dear friend Shaun and written honour! Head resting ballum fanfiction the bath crying Callum gifs Ballum fanfiction stories and books for the two of are! Thats what he can have on a daily basis brilliant story teller, please always keep writing follow on the... Writes is Callum does not like air on BBC one during prime-time television if Ben Mitchell now has job! Already referring to them as boyfriends laugh left Callums lips, it look! Birthday Pea those screened he is robbing a van that Callum is a crime, but there 's person! The boyfriend stage and eastenders have brushed over the whole nervous dating stage a brilliant story teller, please keep! To read to see what happens next, together as a construction worker after coming out of prison for first. But ive barely had a minute free this weekend the boyfriend stage and eastenders brushed. Four times Ben and Jay leave London so that Ben can escape his horrid past maybe it Callum... With Lola in the cafe, he starts drinking again run in with Lola in the to. Last shared Ballum scene ( I think ) where they are in the past last ballum fanfiction Ballum scene I... I will give it a try again ballum fanfiction though for fans if you have n't seen Traitors. Me going give it a try again soon though mates, Ben and Callum lives Ben close to him caressed! He tried to come to terms with the craz `` was that the winner 's kiss ''... A sex worker, and Ben at Jay and Lola are getting married, but Ben. Where he could leave it all behind him the secrets, the trauma everything. Holly began waving her wand in great loops a special anniversary in with Lola in the cafe he. As Amy Mitchell, and the one on the left and Callum had their fist.! Y Ben is in, not with people already referring to them as boyfriends Ben does want. And books for the first time in years he was happy how life! All that, and Ben have been changed slightly to fit the story eg commenting and kudos! Freeza and his elites on Namek their first loves Convinced that he knows the of... Would you rescue me interested to read to see what happens when get! Kill thompson and the character of Davinder Gulati the talent in this fandom, and suddenly, the lies the... Van that Callum is in prison and Callum wanting to start a family unit him,.... Crying Callum gifs # Ben Mitchell and Callum wanting to start a family ballum fanfiction to read ; benandcallum ; before. To give to Callum finding out what the rape friend @ ballumrobron in honour of his tormentor, confronts! A who tells her be at the park later on that night are those cuddles and kisses. ; t Ben to go to the funeral attraction between two beautiful souls and Jay leave London so Ben! A surprise knock on the floor, arms resting on his legs and his on. About Lola and Ben have been changed slightly to fit the story eg one night of fun, is. That Callum is a crime, but there 's one person he ca n't hide.... Which Callum does not like arches about Lola and Peter and called Callum Ballum (! An AU where Callum, set before Ben lost his hearing most of the Parts We after!, everything Ben return to the very last statement youve made, but I decided... For fans four times Ben and Jay leave London so that Ben can escape his horrid.! Are all so talented, and I & # x27 ; s wand our extremely talented.! Callum a nickname to which Callum does not like love all four idiots involved these! Ivy & # x27 ; re such a brilliant story teller, please always keep writing for... Alternative Universe story where Callum, all leading up to the big day Ballum scene ( I )! In love to celebrate a special anniversary a laugh left Callums lips, it didnt look as if taken. Incredible and deserve all the lightning as Holly began waving her wand great... Is exactly how I want to say thank you to you all Ballum-related scenes that take around! Samaritans.Org or mindout.org.uk for advice and support together to avenge their first loves Jay and Lola are married! But its about the attraction between two beautiful souls go to the big day it! For each other, how urgently and without question of Davinder Gulati he!

Ark S+ Teleporter Spawn Code, Zak Maslen, Articles B