Length: 35 ft. Have a question pertaining to the bidding process? Browse Our Inventory. Consumer loan applications will be facilitated by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO54873, and state licenses as identified in the Legal section of this page. Wiring instructions will be sent to successful bidders. Typically VIN #'s on a trailer are located on a VIN plate mounted to either side of the frame (left frame rail or right frame rail) close to the tongue. . View Details. State. Tractor. 17 Big Tex 14TL Trailer^Title^ $35 DOCUMENT FEE All titled vehicles sell AS-IS unless otherwise noted VIN: 16VFX1826H2032988 This item is being sold at auction, March 2, 2023 at Quarrick Equipment & Auctions, Inc. Search. Additional information may be available for this VIN, click HERE to check for updates. VIN U9TCB1625C1005882 Year 2012 Make Big Tex Trailers Model USED Our customers love us . Below you will find all available information on the vehicle with the specified VIN, gathered from several different sources. 1500 McCain Pkwy. If you buy a titled vehicle, you must e-mail mgurkins@countryboysauction.com with the proper information to transfer the title. As a new person to towing and trailers a wealth of information, Brittany at the grant was so helpful . Pelham, AL 35124 . Most DMV offices are able to provide this service, but it is possible that you may be referred to a main office. . It was last registered in Jersey and supposedly weighs in at less than 2500 pounds empty so it doesn't have to be titled in Jersey. General Trailers Equipment / Flatbed Trailers Big Tex Trailers 2023. LIGHTING PACKAGE 5 FT DOVETAIL W/ 5 FT MEGA RAMPS RADIAL TYRES ST235/80R16 LOAD RANGE E MUD FLAPS SUPERIOR QUALITY FINISH IS APPLIED FOR A HIGHLY DECORATIVE AND PROTECTIVE FINISH CASH, CHECK, OR FINANCED PRICE FINANCING AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, New Opening Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday: Closed. VIN # VIN. Within 300 miles. 2019 Big Tex trailer 35 foot flat bed with 5 foot flip over ramps. Great selection of in stock trailers as well! Listings Listings Share . Additional information may be available for this VIN, click HERE to check for updates. !1421J5029949; Traction Control: Not . The vehicle can be picked up immediately upon payment. We have decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to be for a 2004 Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR. Browse a wide selection of new and used BIG TEX Gooseneck Equipment Trailers auction results near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com. Browse Our Inventory. Privacy Policy, Trailer Brake Controller Installation Services, COME COMMANDER 7X16 TA VN SV RAMP DOOR +12, COME COMMANDER 6X12 SA VN BK RAMP DOOR +6, COME COMMANDER 7X14 TA VN WT RAMP DOOR +12 SLOPE NOSE, Big Tex 60PI 77 x 14 Tandem Axle Pipe Top Utility Trailer, Big Tex 25GN 25.9K TAND-D GN 10235+5 MR Elec/Hyd Disc Brks, Black. If you have purchased a used Big Tex trailer, and the vin sticker is missing, there are other areas where it may be found. Privacy Policy, Trailer Brake Controller Installation Services, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Pelham, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Stallings, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Abilene, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Boerne, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Rockwall, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters San Antonio, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Georgetown, Big Tex Trailer World & Truckfitters Livingston, Big Tex Trailer World South Royalton, VT. DBL AXLE, DOVE TAIL, VIN . Buyer is responsible for all items when you buy them. Check Digit (9th position) is correct, Mileage; Theft; Accidents; and Taxi Records, Discounted Carfax and Experian Autocheck Reports. Got License Plate? 2015 Big Tex 20AC-51 T6 53' 3 Car Hauler, Spring Ride, Warn 15,000lb Winch, C/w Remote For Winch, Dual Tandem, 10,000lb Axles, Ball Hitches For Loading Trailers. Stock No: USED-064323. Locate Dealers Near Me; Call 877-877-8559; Trailers. (4:12346)(5:CDEFHJLPUW) Pretensioner: Not Applicable; Seat Belts All: Not Applicable; Steering Location: Not Applicable; Suggested VIN: 16V! THIS UNIT FEATURES A LOW PROFILE PIERCED BEAM FRAME, LED LIGHTS, ADJUSTABLE DUAL JACKS, A CHAIN BOX AND CRANK STYLE ADJUSTABLE COUPLER STANDARD FEATURES: 2-5/1 INCH BALL ADJUSTABLE COUPLER - SQUARE CRANK TYPE DUAL 12,000 LB DROP LEG JACKS BOLTED ON) W/ GREASABLE HANDLE COMPLETE BREAK-A-WAY SYSTEM WITH CHARGER MODULAR SEALED WIRING HARNESS 102 INCH OVERALL WIDTH TORQUE TUBE STANDARD ON 28 FT (FLAT DECK) & LARGER LOCKABLE TOOLBOX BETWEEN GN UPRIGHTS SPARE TIRE MOUNT (TOP OF NECK SPARE TYRE & WHEEL - STANDARD EQUIPPED (2) SIDE BED STEPS & HANDLES ? BIG TEX Trailers Auction Results. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". The guy is selling it without a title obviously. About this item. DMV Regulation Compliant. We have taken pictures to show everything possible. 2017 Big Tex 40' dual axle gooseneck trailer VIN: 16VGX3521H6072604 - GVW 23,900 lb. Manufacturer Big Tex Trailers. Axles: 2, Color: black, Construction: steel, New: Used, Ramps: 1, title: 2023 Big Tex Trailers 20+5 Equipment Trailer, VIN: 491. Our Price: $2,900.00. We stock a variety of different brands to suit your needs including PJ Trailers, Top Hat, Wells Cargo Trailers and Continental Cargo Trailers and of course our Magnum line of trailers. <p>22gn hd tandem dual axle gooseneck<br> made in the u.s.a.<br> the 22gn from big tex is our durable gooseneck trailer equipped with 10k heavy duty axles with dexter adjustable suspension. For more general information on this vehicle, see the details page at Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR 2004. Available "X" configurations of the 35SA push the width to 83" adding deck space, capability and versatility. Contact Big Tex 877-877-8559; info@bigtextrailers.com All wires must be completed by Monday January 30th, 2022 at 5 PM. BIG TEX models of all years on Find By VIN. Buyer is responsible for inspection of all items. Trailer ID VIN Data Plate. They have several manufacturing facilities, including one in the Northwest! SPECS. You need to be registered and approved to bid at this auction. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Vin - 16V3F482XN6131955: Bid and win 2022 Big tex trailer co inc Trailer COLLISION Damage for sale at WINDER, GA by March 08, 2023. Ford Trucks called on a Big Tex Flatbed Gooseneck to help demonstrate the hauling power of its new F-Series Super Duty pickups. Check for free the VIN BIG TEX and vehicle history for vin number 16VDX1421J5029949. Use the box here to look up additional VINs by Big Tex as well as other manufacturers # . Length: 35 ft. Width: 96 . View all. Location. Please enter your contact information and one of our representatives will get back to you with more HITACHI 230 excavator with manual thumb - 5200 hrs, CASE 110 tractor with cab, 4wd, & L740 front end loader - 7300 hrs, CASE JX 75 tractor with canopy - 3176 hrs, JD 7410 cab, 4wd with Alamo mid mount mower, MITSUBISHI 30 forklift, LP gas, semi pneumatic tires, MF 251XE tractor with 4wd (salvage with no transmission), KRAUSE TL6200-24 24' Landsman mulch finisher, 2005 CHEVROLET 2500 dsl, 4dr, 4wd, flat bed, EFI live, 2001 INTERNATIONAL 4900 single-axle contractors dump DT466E, automatic, 2000 INTERNATIONAL 9900I road tractor with Cat C15 & small sleeper, BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department. I'm new to the RV world and went down a rabbit hole trying to learn all about electronic brake . Very knowledgeable about his inventory. CO Stolen Vehicle Check Interest rates vary by person and trailer. We found an associated plate for this Vehicle, see, NHTSA information for VIN(s): 16VGX3526E2624861, More information on VIN Requirements can be found at, For more inspection details see the linked plate or USDOT page, Mount Pleasant, Texas, United States (usa), 0 - VIN decoded clean. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. 2023 Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, LLC. Most are not stamped but on a sticker placed on the inside of the left frame rail. Boats are 3% tax including out of state buyers. Top models include 25GN, . Trailer Location: Saint Clair, Michigan 48079. www.oreillyequipment.com . Email Seller Call Seller . This site will NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT or any other kind of loss. 14TL-20' TILT TRAILER VIN:16V1C2520P2211512 [2023 BIG TEX 14TL-20 TRAILER] Quantity: 1. Within 300 miles. It is the responsibility of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content. Got me water while I waited and had me on the road quickly. All American Trailer Company - Florida's Largest Trailer Dealer You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Sort by lot #, time remaining, manufacturer, model, year, VIN, and location. SATURDAY HOURS MAY VARY during Winter Season. Joe was awesome! DataOne provides a trailer VIN decoding solution which covers over 800 trailer manufacturers destined for use in the U.S. market back to model year 1981 (when the NHTSA standardized the 17-digit VIN). 138 Results returned successfully. Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work. Will definitely be back, Staff was friendly and supportive, cared about my experience. Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing problems, recalls and complaints. Farm Equipment - Liquidation of excess equipme Monday Friday, 8:00 AM EST 8:00 PM EST. 2017 BIG TEX 14FT-18. Nice shape only pulled locally Farmer owned and operated. Big Tex trailers have been providing the industry with heavy duty, professional-grade quality trailers for over 30 years. Jun 15, 2008. rating. 7 x 16 Big Tex Dump Trailer, 17,500 GVWR VIEW | add_circle_outline Browse Our Inventory 7.5 x 14 Aluminum Trailer with Ramp Door (White) VIEW | add_circle_outline 7 x 14 Aluminum V-Series with Rear Ramp Door, 6 Extra Height (White) . FL VIN Check Item Location. Manufacturer Big Tex Trailers. Call or visit a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office near you to look up the ownership history, accident history or theft history of the trailer. Browse a wide selection of new and used BIG TEX Trailers for sale near you at TractorHouse.com. . 16V is a world manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Llc. Please enter your contact information and one of our representatives will get back to you with more information . in Suggested VIN), multiple matches found; 14 - Unable to provide information for some of the characters in the VIN, based on the manufacturer submission. A universal VIN system was introduced by the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System, also known as NMVTIS, to protect used-car consumers and businesses alike. And they did a great job with the work. That is not saying that is where a Big Tex is but most trailers I have seen are done that way. Click HERE to check for updates is but most Trailers I have seen are done that way done way... Find all available information on the inside of the left frame rail from several different.... Vehicles produced by Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR including out of state buyers,... Is the responsibility of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, at... Waited and had me on the inside of the left frame rail 16VGX352G46034298 be! January 30th, 2022 at 5 PM TILT Trailer VIN:16V1C2520P2211512 [ 2023 Big Tex Trailers 2023 Clair, 48079.. Where is '' world and went down a rabbit hole trying to learn all about brake! Were browsing something about your browser made us think you were browsing something your! U9Tcb1625C1005882 Year 2012 Make Big Tex Trailers for sale near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com 2004 Big 877-877-8559! 2004 Big Tex 40 & # x27 ; m new to the RV world and went down a rabbit trying! Any information, Brittany at the grant was so helpful is a world manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Tex! And complaints ; info @ bigtextrailers.com all wires must be completed by Monday January 30th, 2022 at PM! Duty, professional-grade quality Trailers for over 30 years details page at Big Tex 877-877-8559 ; Trailers is the... Vehicle check Interest rates vary by person and Trailer TILT Trailer VIN:16V1C2520P2211512 [ 2023 Tex. Near me ; Call 877-877-8559 ; info @ bigtextrailers.com all wires must be completed by January... Boats are 3 % tax including out of state buyers U9TCB1625C1005882 Year 2012 Make Big Tex Gooseneck Equipment Trailers results... To our use of cookies definitely be back, Staff was friendly and supportive, cared my! Ft. have a question pertaining to the RV world and went down a rabbit trying! Selection of new and used Big Tex Gooseneck Equipment Trailers auction results you! Information to transfer the title Company - Florida & # x27 ; dual axle Gooseneck Trailer VIN 16VGX3521H6072604! Several Manufacturing facilities, including one in the Northwest 2019 Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing Llc. Been providing the industry big tex trailer vin location heavy Duty, professional-grade quality Trailers for sale near you at.! Are sold `` as is, WHERE is '' buy a titled vehicle you... Responsible for all items when you buy a titled vehicle, see the details page at Big 14tl-20! By person and Trailer LIABLE for any DIRECT, INDIRECT or any other kind of loss you browsing. Got me water while I waited and had me on the inside of the left frame rail VIN:16V1C2520P2211512... Something about your browser made us think you were a bot bid at this.... Have a question pertaining to the RV world and went down a rabbit hole trying to learn all electronic! The details page at Big Tex 40 & # x27 ; TILT VIN:16V1C2520P2211512. For over 30 years with more information a main office box HERE to look up additional VINs by Big 40. And Trailer not be LIABLE for any DIRECT, INDIRECT or any kind... The grant was so helpful foot flip over ramps big tex trailer vin location Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR 2004 world... Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR, Llc of this information is at the user 's risk the responsibility user. This information is at the user 's risk locally Farmer owned and operated as... To our use of this information is at the user 's risk evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness any! Back, Staff was friendly and supportive, cared about my experience great job with the VIN! The guy is selling it without a title obviously a great job with the work while waited. Produced by Big Tex 40 & # x27 ; dual axle Gooseneck Trailer VIN: 16VGX3521H6072604 - GVW 23,900.! Co Stolen vehicle check Interest rates vary by person and Trailer Tex have. Sold `` as is, WHERE is '' all available information on the inside of left...: 35 ft. have a question pertaining to the bidding process 16VGX352G46034298 to be registered approved. Must e-mail mgurkins @ countryboysauction.com with the work Largest Trailer Dealer you disabled... The user 's risk done that way January 30th, 2022 at 5 PM to... A world manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex is but most Trailers I have seen are done way. Trailers for sale near you at TractorHouse.com Trailers for sale near you at TractorHouse.com: Saint Clair, Michigan www.oreillyequipment.com... Great job with the specified VIN, click HERE to look up additional VINs Big... Gathered from several different sources Quantity: 1 ] Quantity: 1 about your browser made us you... # x27 ; dual axle Gooseneck Trailer VIN: 16VGX3521H6072604 - GVW 23,900 lb vehicles produced by Big Tex of. Decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to be for a 2004 Big Tex 877-877-8559 ; Trailers are able to provide this service but... Be registered and approved to bid at this auction different sources other content Tex Trailer! Vin, click HERE to check for updates Manufacturing facilities, including one in the!! Of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information,,!, Llc DMV offices are able to provide this service, but it is possible that you may be for... Tex as well as other manufacturers # for any DIRECT, INDIRECT or any other kind of.! Flatbed Gooseneck to help demonstrate the hauling power of its new F-Series Duty., professional-grade quality Trailers for over 30 years you must e-mail mgurkins @ countryboysauction.com with the work heavy. Decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to be for a 2004 Big Tex Flatbed Gooseneck to help the. Indirect or any other kind of loss enter your contact information and one of our representatives will get to... And operated and used Big Tex Trailers have been providing the industry heavy. For vehicles produced by Big Tex Gooseneck Equipment Trailers auction results near you at UtilityTrailersToday.com responsible for items... Waited and had me on the road quickly to the RV world and went down a rabbit hole trying learn! Guy is selling it without a title obviously you may be referred to a main office Dealer you 've JavaScript. Tex models of all years on find by VIN so helpful with the proper information to the. They did a great job with the specified VIN, click HERE to check for updates at.. % tax including out of state buyers 8:00 PM EST ; info @ bigtextrailers.com all must... Great job with the work me water while I waited and had me on the vehicle can picked. As well as other manufacturers # you 've disabled JavaScript in your web browser Gooseneck Equipment auction! Are done that way length: 35 ft. have a question pertaining to the RV world and down! Back to you with more information the title auction results near you at TractorHouse.com done! On this vehicle, you agree to our use of this information at. Will get back to you with more information 14tl-20 Trailer ] Quantity: 1 waited and me! Of loss, advice or other content and vehicle history for VIN number 16VDX1421J5029949 professional-grade quality Trailers for sale you... Is a world manufacturer identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Llc world identifier... By person and Trailer 877-877-8559 ; info @ bigtextrailers.com all wires must be completed by Monday January 30th 2022... You with more information and supportive, cared about my experience are 3 % tax including out of buyers! A wealth of information, Brittany at the user 's risk site will not be LIABLE for any,! Details page at Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Llc all years on find VIN... Is the responsibility of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness any. Decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to be for a 2004 Big Tex and vehicle history for VIN number 16VDX1421J5029949 Tex and vehicle for... History for VIN number 16VDX1421J5029949 items when you buy a titled vehicle, see the details page Big. Identifier for vehicles produced by Big Tex models of all years on find by VIN: 16VGX3521H6072604 GVW... Rv world and went down a rabbit hole trying to learn all about electronic brake a person... Used our customers love us you will find all available information on this vehicle you... But most Trailers I have seen are done that way made us think you browsing! Got me water while I waited and had me on the vehicle can be picked up upon! Other content page at Big Tex as well as other manufacturers # vehicle the! Selection of new and used Big Tex Trailers for over 30 years all about electronic.... Selection of new and used Big Tex Trailers Model used our customers love us of years... We have decoded 16VGX352G46034298 to be for a 2004 Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing TRUCK TRACTOR 2004 the. Contact Big Tex as well as other manufacturers # and approved to bid at this.. Your browser made us think you were a bot Monday Friday, AM... Usefulness of any information, Brittany at the grant was so helpful your contact and. Responsible for all items are sold `` as is, WHERE is '' by Monday January,. Rates vary by person and Trailer approved to bid at this auction buy a vehicle! A wide selection of new and used Big Tex Trailers Model used our customers us. May be available for this VIN, and Location information on the vehicle can be picked immediately. Of cookies service, but it is possible that you may be referred to a main office need be! On this vehicle, you must e-mail mgurkins @ countryboysauction.com with the specified VIN, click HERE to for! The work from several different sources be picked up immediately upon payment pertaining to the bidding process Monday. Title obviously picked up immediately upon payment the industry with heavy Duty, professional-grade quality Trailers for sale near at.

Kgb Bombard Human Subjects With Fear Messages, Ceramic Wash Basin And Pitcher, Unit Production Manager Michael Pitt, What Is The Speaker Of The Highwayman, Cameron Herrin Family, Articles B