The Best Contour Palettes for the Ultimate Chisled Complexion. supreme_mugwump 8 yr. ago. Aubrey is only in her mid-30s now, which usually means (unless you've really destroyed your skin and body, which she hasn't) that you can put your makeup on with a lighter hand and still look pretty great. And her natural blonde hair is actually a very nice color too, but it might shine a little more if she darkened up her eyebrows and eyelashes just a touch. Im sending so much love, light, and magic to Britney and Sam for their fabulous, fun-filled future together," Charlotte says. Is Daisy Jones adaptation based on Fleetwood Mac? For Lindsay, a more natural look would make a world of difference. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). The Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray was applied to keep the makeup in place for the ceremony and reception. Look at how she emphasizes on this omg brit.. Like this article? Ive been in shock. 56,285, This story has been shared 43,128 times. However, if she ever wants to look anything besides super rosy-cheeked then she's going to require some makeup to do that. We see your beautiful eyes Britney YES! "Because I have to wear so much makeup in the shows, when I'm off I wear mascara and that's it. We've received your submission. Britney Spears is on a super-serious fitness kick as of late and shes proudly sharing her workouts with Instagram followers. For the girls who want to fix this problem but still like to go generally makeup free, putting some concealer or even just some foundation on the dark pigmentation and then blending it out will give you a fast and easy fix without doing a full-on face of makeup. Naturally, she wore a ton of Charlotte Tilbury. Sofia shared snippets of her makeup station on Instagram, where a sign was displayed reading, "She believed she could, so she did.". However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Your California Privacy Rights. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); latest celebrity news, rumors and insider reports, Sign up for the latest celebrity news delivered to your inbox daily. Chrissy Teigen Was Shamed for Not Wearing a Bra, and She Had a Hilarious Response, Kylie Jenner Is Being Body-Shamed by Trolls Comparing Her Butt to a "Full Diaper", Shay Mitchell Had the Perfect Response for a Troll Who Shamed Her for Being Pregnant. Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Similar-looking products, two totally different techniques. Lindsay Lohan has definitely had a rough go of it for quite a while, but she is unfortunately trying to undo a lot of her lifestyle choice mistakes through enhancing her appearance, when in reality she would probably be better off just doing a more flattering makeup job instead. She captioned it, Turn the photos upside down and you will find its a T !!!!!! Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. One fan said, I love all yall judging her makeup! .css-26w0xw{display:block;font-family:NationalBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-26w0xw:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-26w0xw{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.28598rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.575rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}The 20 Best Natural Makeup Brands, The 13 Best Face Sunscreen For Your Skin Type, Heres How Exercising Messes With Injectables, Bobbi Brown Shares Her Go-To Daily Sunscreen, This Facial Mask Is Taking Over The Beauty World, Why Do I Always Get Hangnails? I did it I finally cut bangs !!!!! Charlotte gifted several personalized products to the star, including Pillow Talk lipsticks labeled "Mrs. Asghari" and "Bridal Britney" as well as a Magic Cream embossed with "Magic Britney." "Who would have thunk it ?!?!" ! the Stronger singer wrote before confusing readers by adding, Working on some amazing gourmet food in the kitchen I just cant get the sauce right !!!!! This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from. " one wrote. Looks like the star who is fighting for her legal freedom has her skin down to an art. The ending of Netflix's Triptych explained, Khlo Kardashian is living her best life on TikTok, Period-proof activewear to stop the leakage fear. I know I'm wearing mascara in this !!!!". Considering the fact that Farrah Abraham sells a literal doll modeled after herself, it's not the biggest surprise that she likes to make herself look like a living doll. 2023 Cond Nast. This story has been shared 63,747 times. As a general rule, the fairer you are the more conservative you should be, just to avoid making your makeup look way too heavy even if it's not. Weknow that the Kardashians kind of made their own style of makeup popular, but at this point it can be hard to differentiate between all of the sisters because they make themselves up so identically. During the hearing, the Baby One More Time singer confessed to lying to the world when she previously said via her Instagram that she was totally fine and extremely happy., Ive lied and told the whole world Im OK and Im happy, she said. but then I got closer and closer to the edge and I had to get out !!!!!!. As iconic makeup looks go, Britney Spears has been making eyeliner her signature style for years now. Instead, people aggressively harped on her dark eye makeup, Britney, I love u so much but please change ur eye makeup it makes u look tired I really like u a lot and I mean no negativity Another concerned user wrote, If you want healthy skin, just remove the makeup., But there were also those who supported Spears. Same goes with her eyes; her eyes are a naturally striking color and a really unusual shape, but throwing on a nice contrasting shadow look would make them really pop. WebMay 2, 2009 334 Dislike Share Save supastarzcosmetics 349 subscribers I love Britney's make up in this video and I hope you like my version of it just as much! The admission led many fans to believe that Spears had been sending secret messages to them all along. 'Cause I can promise you. We Tried Charlotte Tilburys Highly Anticipated Pillow Talk Blush Wand. ), while another said, I LOVE YOU BUT ENOUGH WITH YESTERDAYS UNDER EYE LINER, I cant!!!. In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies. But according to the 38-year-old singers latest Instagram post, these days she prefers a no-makeup makeup look. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our All summer long, Britney Spears has been sharing videos on Instagram of her workouts. However, photographers have forever been following Spears and have frequently caught her in non-makeup moments. It's a look that can be flattering on almost anyone and that includes Lena. Noticed something odd in Big Eyes. In the photo, she appeared casually dressed in her signature peasant shirt and khaki shorts and stared straight at the camera. THEY are Trapping her!!! We may not know the truth about Britney's life, but we hope she's happy. Having that little dent beneath your eyes is a natural thing that a lot of people have, but it can create an unflattering shadow that can easily be mitigated with some under-eye brightening. Spears will sometimes post back-to-back posts of photos that are very similar. You may see Britneys heavy eyeliner look in the next two photos below. 63,747, This story has been shared 56,285 times. This time around, Spears shared with her followers why she's ditching heavy makeup once and for all. Fans often request in the comments section of Spears Instagram to wear a certain color in order to send them a signal that she is doing OK. Last September, fans freaked out when the Piece of Me singer actually wore a yellow top after they requested yellow. But she's also one of those people who just looks like they're the fairest of fair from head to toe, which usually means that all of the parts of your face that you want to really pop wind up blending together and looking kind of monochromatic. Britney Spears' Sizzling Swim Style Through the Years. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. They're actually significantly thinner than the rest of the skin on your face, so wearing something that includes a lot of rubbing and tugging to get it on and take it off is not a good thing to be wearing habitually. Here, the makeup artist herself breaks down the look. Her supporters zoned in on the get out remark. The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, The 10 Most Expensive Superyachts In The World, As Of 2022, 10 Celebs Who Wear Too Much Makeup (And 10 Who Don't Wear Enough), America's 10 Highest-Grossing Reality TV Shows Of All Time, Moving To Canada? Clearly Blac Chyna subscribes to the super over-the-top makeup style that the Kardashians pioneered and that everyone else in the entertainment industry seems to have followed. 24,434, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Tarte's Sculpt Tape Contour Is What Sculpted Dreams Are Made Of. retailers. There are also a lot of products on the market today that do double duty as a lip color and a cheek color, so that would be an easy way for Stone to warm up her face in about 2 minutes flat. Believe it or not, Britney Spears is not a big fan of makeup in her everyday life. User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Following the release of the New York Times/FX documentary Framing Britney Spears, the world wanted to know how Spears felt about it. Mansion for Sale for $6.8M See Inside! In the accompanying caption, Spears wrote, Who would have thunk it ?!?! Britney also told Cosmopolitan UK that shes huge on skincare. For the lit-from-within glow, the Beauty Light Wand in Peachgasm was applied and set with Cheek to Chic powder blush in Pillow Talk, the brand's signature shade. In a recent video, Spears speaks to the camera saying "OK, so winter is coming and I need to get into my skinny jeans," she says. In the past, Britney has worn tops from LoveShackFancy, but it is unknown if she was wearing the same designer in the picture. The 38-year-old "Toxic" singer is being told she looks younger, beautiful, and "so pretty" after she toned back her eye makeup. Pssss YES . All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. Aside from being a kind a blah look, that must be a brutal makeup look to get off. Britney Spears normalized many of the fashion trends stars wear today. I know Im wearing mascara in this !!!! After going viral, senior commerce writer Angela Trakoshis tests the brand's latest contour product to see if it's worth the hype. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. I use a couple of different astringents actually. britney spears; By imadrinkyuradrunk August 9, 2020 in The Britney Spears Community. I think a natural look is the way to go . After all this time in my life Im just now learning that no makeup is the way to go," she captioned a (mostly) no-makeup Instagram selfie. "Love you" someone else said. She finds the google images, Pinterest images, quotes, memes, and everything else herself. Britney Spears Shares Rare No-Makeup Instagrams, From Women's Health for Xeomin Aesthetics, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Britney Spears Admits She Got 'Carried Away' with Henna in Bikini Photo, Britney Spears Dances to Rihanna's 'Never Ending': 'I Feel Like I'm Flying with This Song', Britney Spears Embraces Her Freckles in Candid Selfie: It's 'Very Scary for Me', Britney Spears Opens Up About Early Acne Struggles While Filming Her First Movie, Britney Spears Sings New Version of 'Baby One More Time' After Not Singing in 'Extremely Long Time', Britney Spears Dances Oceanside in a Neon-and-Leopard Print Bikini on Her Honeymoon, All the Details on Britney Spears' 'Glowy, Dreamy' Wedding Makeup Look, Billie Eilish Looks Back at Her Blonde Hair Days with Never-Before-Seen Photos, JoJo Siwa Jokes 'We Have Turned Into Justin Bieber' While Doing a Short Hair TikTok Tutorial, Britney Spears Embraces Her 'Free Women Energy' with a Series of Nude Photos: 'Never Felt Better', Britney Spears Unfollows Sister Jamie Lynn on Instagram Days After Calling Out Family, Britney Spears Sings and Calls Out Her Family on Social Media: 'I Needed to Be My Own Cheerleader', Lourdes Leon Stands in 'Solidarity' with Britney Spears as She Shares Sweet Childhood Throwback, Britney Spears Calls Week Ahead 'Very Interesting' as Her Conservatorship Hearing Approaches, Britney Spears Models Target Bikinis While Joking She's 'Not Ready to Shop at Old Lady Stores', posted clips from a recent at-home dance session. But one of her latest video clips sparked some criticism from social media-goers after she got her sweat on wearing her go-to smokey black eye makeup. Britney Spears gets a lot of negative feedback on her official Instagram account, where she has 25.7 million followers, but now she is getting a lot of praise for a series of new photos she shared. TikTok has declared the white eyeliner is back. One hour later, the Circus artist posted a pair of selfies wearing the same outfit and making a similar pouty face towards the camera. She wore the lace, drape Corset Jacket in black. The Difference Between Contouring and Bronzing, According to Makeup Artists. And even if she were in a hurry, just slapping on some mascara and/or eyeliner would make her pretty eyes really stand out. After hitting it big with Gossip Girl it became readily apparent that star Taylor Momsen wanted to make herself look older and more mature as much as she possibly could, which apparently meant filling the entire eye socket on that baby face with some jet black eyeliner/eye shadow. Spears recently posted a workout video where she's working on her "six-pack" but instead of focusing on her gym circuit people are more concerned about her eye makeup. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! You should take (you should take) me as I am, yeah, yeah. Finally, while having one of the super image-conscious Kardashians promoting body positivity on a regular basis is a good thing, it would also be good if she showed her non-airbrushed self a little more often. At this point, pop superstar Britney Spears has been living in the spotlight for more than half of her life, but in terms of her makeup and styling not much has changed. She has a masters degree from American University, lives by the beach, and hopes to own a teacup pig and taco truck one day. However, she also seems to have super rosy cheeks naturally. However, she insisted that Spears is the mastermind behind them. 2023 Cond Nast. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. Everything's coming up roses or Pillow Talk, rather for Britney Spears. Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more! Perhaps it's because she's been getting her face ready for public appearances since she was a child, but she told Vogue that makeup is not often her thing. Britney Spears may post prolifically and candidly on her Instagram account, but according to one of her former makeup artists, she's not actually the one in control of WebSpears is frequently seen wearing dark eye makeup often smudgy black eyeliner all around her eyes along with smoky black shadow on her lids and her workouts are One chain dropped from the rose featuring three red beads. Going for a kind of monochromatic goth look will always look very harsh because there are no shade differences across the face, but if you're going to do that then you need your base color to look as flawless as porcelain. They on the end! And a smoked out look can look pretty under some circumstances, but less is usually more, and there's more to it than just blacking out your eyelids. "Who would have thunk it ?!?! Olivia Wilde was born with someamazing bone structure and incredible eyes, which is why her day-to-day look would be helped with just a touch of eye makeup and extra contouring. WHILE SHES KILLING IT AT THE GYM! Followers have become increasingly concerned about her legal guardianship contract, which sees her father Jamie Spears have complete control of her finances and decision-making. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. In the photo, the star is wearing her favorite off-the-shoulder top and choker necklace combo. Britney Spears, and anyone for the matter, can wear makeup at the gym if they so please, and they should be able to do so without a chorus of haters trying to make them feel bad. But Chyna could probably cut the amount of makeup she wears in half and still look almost exactly the same, because unless you're dealing with some severe skin problems then you don't need to be covering your face in a centimeter of full-coverage foundation. Howeverm in this case she fell into the trap that so many pale girls seem to fall into. This blazer is simply classic !!!!! After all this time in my life I'm just now learning that no makeup is the way to go," Spears, 38, wrote alongside a selfie showing off her fresh face. Any reproduction of this article outside of Celebrity Insider will be met with legal action by the writer. Katie Holmes has always been cute as a button, and looks almost exactly the same as she did in the Dawson's Creek era when she's wearing some makeup. Spears doesnt seem to care too much about repeating looks on her Instagram feed. Another made it perfectly clear that Spears doesnt make her choices based on insults, writing, u act like shes working for youshe dont even know u exist .. "Gorgeouuussss," another said. it makes you look waaaay younger and so much better !!!! The 38-year-old Toxic singer is being told she looks younger, beautiful, and so pretty after she toned back her eye makeup. "The cleanser always leaves my face feeling really soft, and I can get rid of that 'caked in makeup' feeling," she said. Sharon's lips look a little dry, so slapping on a tinted lip balm would be an easy way to liven up her lips with some moisture and a hint of color. A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on Jul 20, 2020 at 10:26am PDT. In recent weeks, the Mississippi native has had lots of at-home photo shoots featuring the infamous smudged liner. And a bit of concealer wouldn't hurt either. And she definitely doesn't look bad without makeup. However, once you start looking like Taylor Momsen's twin brother (or you know her dad) it's time to put the eyeliner down and check yourself before you wreck yourself. The pop star swears by using toner before moisturizer to keep her skin clear. She also makes sure to cleanse her skin thoroughly after every performance. Life is about learning new things, and Britney Spears just shared that she finally discovered the power of no makeup. "Who would have thunk it ?!?! Another easy makeup shortcut is putting on mascara or some winged liner. Another more snarky remark reads, Day 36 britney's make up still hasn't washed off. Others tried to soften the blow of their criticism by declaring their adoration first. The same goes for her lips, that are a little too full and over-the-top. Its unknown who designed the top she wore in the photo as only a bit of the top could be seen in the picture. 10 Celebs Who Wear Too Much Makeup (And 10 Who Don't Wear Kendall Jenner needs to start wearing a lot more makeup if she wants to blend in with the rest of her family. She always seems to have fun, often smiling even when she does the exercises she says she doesnt love (like walking on the treadmill). Contour and highlight can also do you a lot of favors if you do it right, but if you get to the point where it looks like some parts of your face have been carved out with a knife and other parts are crazy reflective, it's too much. Spears herself has shared snaps of her face sans all those cosmetics, revealing a radiancy underneath where you can see her true self. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. retailers. A post shared by River Red (@britneyspears). The pop star swears by using toner before moisturizer to keep her skin clear. Life is about learning new things, and .css-7qz8rz{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#f7623b;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:background 0.4s;transition:background 0.4s;background:linear-gradient(#ffffff, #ffffff 50%, #feebe7 50%, #feebe7);-webkit-background-size:100% 200%;background-size:100% 200%;}.css-7qz8rz:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-position:100% 100%;background-position:100% 100%;}Britney Spears just shared that she finally discovered the power of no makeup. For makeup, the look was conceived by "Queen of Glow" Charlotte Tilbury for the Princess of Pop and executed by makeup artist (and Charlotte's niece) Sofia Tilbury. They're like little spider legs fitting for a modern-day goth icon. As iconic makeup looks go, Britney Spears has been making eyeliner her signature style for years now. While Charlotte's Instagram account showed off a customized "Mrs. Asghari" Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk, Sofia actually used the Super Nudes Easy Eye Palette and Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eye Shadow in Oyster Pearl, a taupe gold, to create Spears's signature bronze smoky eye. But glam metal really had its moment in the 80s and early 90s, so if Michaels still wants to rock some makeup it wouldn't hurt him to update his look, and the way he looks now just makes it seem like he's trying to use too much makeup to maintain his old pretty boy looks even though he's now a fully grown middle-aged man. That was the same year the young girl got all glammed up to appear on the talent competition series "Star Search." Fans are here for her bare-faced look regardless. Less than a month out from her hearing, Spears seemingly let fans know about her emotional state in the caption of a post about nutritional information. "I think a natural look is the way to goit makes you look waaaay younger.". That same day, Spears shared an image of a painting by the artist Hans Zatzka, who was known for his vast array of pseudonyms that he reportedly used to avoid penalties of breaking contracts which limited the amount of artwork he could sell., Several people discovered this fact about the painter, including Jersey Shore star Nicole Snooki Polizzi, who commented, The purpose of Zatzakas vast array of pseudonyms was to avoid penalties of breaking contracts BRITNEY!, Another fan agreed with the reality star that it was a clue, writing, This is intentional.. Celebs and normal people alike took to the comments section to support the singer. It's also kind of counterintuitive. !, A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on Sep 16, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT, In an instant, people flocked to the comments section to share their feelings, many of which were not focused on the workout. Updated on August 25, 2022: Earlier this year, Britney Spears opened up about her thoughts regarding plastic surgery not only for herself, but as a whole. a little makeup is fun but after spending so much time in hair and makeup chairs to look flawless . Britney Spears is no stranger to glitz and glam! The look was different and more natural. I think a natural look is the way to go it makes you look waaaay younger and so much better. "Less is more. I know Im wearing mascara in this !!! But one of her latest video clips sparked some criticism from social media-goers after she got her sweat on wearing her go-to smokey black eye makeup. Even in a lot of Spears' supposed "no makeup selfies" on Instagram, it's clear as day that she considers her eyeliner and mascara routine as part of her natural look. Another commented, Yaaassss to no eyeliner!. Another echoed that, writing, Youre gonna get YOUR LIFE back.. I can't just put moisturizer on I have breakouts because I work out," Spears told Vogue. She starts on an ab machine to focus on getting a six pack and then takes a brisk walk on the treadmill for 20-minutes. Her skin looks nice enough that she could skip the foundation if she wanted to, but a decent lip gloss, some mascara, a bit of brow product, and some bronzer or some blush could really work wonders for making her whole face pop. Britney wore her long, blonde hair piled up in a loose ponytail with her new bangs side-swept and brushing just the tips of her eyes. A couple months ago, she started out a video with Excuse the no makeup, and commenters pounced, saying in rather harsh terms that it looked like she was at least still wearing the previous days eye makeup. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. Obviously wearing "shocking" makeup and fashion are cornerstones of Marilyn Manson's whole metal goth vibe, but perhaps it's time to switch up the look a bit. However, photographers have forever been following Spears and have frequently caught her in non-makeup moments. Spears herself has shared snaps of her face sans all those cosmetics, revealing a radiancy underneath where you can see her true self. Believe it or not, Britney Spears is not a big fan of makeup in her everyday life. Heres how it looks on three different skin tones. Pssss YES . "She looked so gorgeous and happy! One person wrote, illuminati triangle symbol onthe 4th picture, referencing the food pyramid. it makes you look waaaay younger and so much better !!!! Asking For A Friend, What You Need To Know About Gel Nail Extensions, 6 Reasons Your Skin Is Peeling And How To Stop It, Jennifer Garner Stuns in Low-Cut Jumpsuit. If you missed it, Britney s former co Here is a photo of Britney Spears wearing her LoveShackFancy floral, Jansen top. A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on Apr 7, 2020 at 2:45pm PDT. Check out her new look below! First, she removes her makeup with a wipe, and then shell use Origins Pure Cleanser. "So pretty Brittany!! Fans flooded Britneys comment section with praise for her beauty. Privacy Notice Thank you again for this sick jacket @AlexanderMcQueen !!!!! Terms of Use The Best Celebrity Hair Transformations of 2020: Miley Cyrus, Barbie Ferreira, Jada Pinkett Smith and More. In 2014, fans started to notice that Britney Spears ' face had changed. A third post on July 13, 2020, led many fans to believe that Spears had a black eye. In the photo, she appeared casually dressed in her signature peasant shirt and khaki shorts and stared straight at the camera. I mean . Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram, Petrey wrote on her own Instagram. I like the white flower in my garden better than the pink one !!! Spears went on to say that her experience living in the public eye from such a young age took a toll on her, especially when it came to comments made about her Britney Spears Embraces Her Freckles in Candid Selfie: It's 'Very Scary for Me' By Kaitlyn Frey always felt pressure to look perfect. Tilburys goal was to highlight Spears big brown eyes, so the makeup artist created a subtle smoky eye, which she complemented with a natural, glowy complexion. A light brown brow gel could get them to really pop without looking unnatural or weird. Spears foundation-free skin looks radiant in the natural sunlight, and her blonde hair is swept into a loose half-up, half-down style. Upon Being Asked About The Viral Images Of Her And Hailey Bieber At The Event, Selena Gomez Responded, Before Things Really Got Going Between Them, Lauren Graham Didn't Bother To Ask Peter Krause Any Serious Questions, Teachers And Administrators Are Leaving Kanye West's Problematic Donda Academy As Angry Parents Make Headlines, For The First Time, Julie Bowen Discussed Her Past Romantic Experiences With Women. Google what a red room is@fbi., Another questioned, Does anyone else see her BLACK EUE [sic].. ! one follower wrote. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. In the pic, her nail polish appeared very chipped, which one fan pointed out, writing, Her nails omg nobody cares of her., Another commented, your nails are badly cut and the color is scratched, nerves can be seen . The Spears fans see on her social media is at times a different person than the one the public grew to love throughout her career. Many of today's female celebrities and influencers wear styles that are similar to Spears'. 43,128, This story has been shared 24,434 times. While every person should wear whatever makeup they feel comfortable in and shouldn't feel forced to conform to a specific ideal, there are also really easy ways to make sure the makeup you do wear makes you look awesome, and it's also really important to make sure you're not piling on extra cosmetics that you really don't need. This is me, hey, you. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. "I feel like Im flying with this song thank you !!! I should makeup on and brush my hair but I just wanna dance !!!!! Allure may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with Britney Spears just shared a rare no-makeup look in multiple new Instagram photos. Lena Dunham is a bit of an odd bird in the entertainment industry, because on the one hand, she seems to want to show as much of her natural self as possible in order to normalize seeing regular women represented in media, but on the other hand, she seems to feel insecure about her appearance without actually doing anything to alter it. Believe it or not, Britney Spears is not a big fan of makeup in her everyday life. 10:26Am PDT the Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray was applied to keep her skin clear get more articles like this straight. Will be met with legal action by the writer 36 Britney 's life, but we only recommend products back... Goth icon cosmetics, revealing a radiancy underneath where you can see her self... 'S make up still has n't washed off this blazer is simply classic!. Shortcut is putting on mascara or some winged liner to keep the artist... Foundation-Free skin looks radiant in the Britney Spears is not a big of... Is not a big fan of makeup in place for the ceremony and reception them to really pop looking... One person wrote, Who would have thunk it?!?!!. Sending secret messages to them all along lace, drape Corset Jacket in.. Waaaay younger and so pretty after she toned back her eye makeup purchased through some links to products and.... Much time in hair and makeup chairs to look Flawless Subscribe on YouTube this content can also be viewed the. The years looks like the star Who is fighting for her beauty have Because! Eyeliner her signature peasant shirt and khaki shorts and stared straight at the.! Those cosmetics, revealing a radiancy underneath where you can see her self... Some mascara and/or eyeliner would make her pretty eyes really stand out one!!!!... To glitz and glam not a big fan of makeup in the photo as only britney spears too much eye makeup of., the makeup in her everyday life and stared straight at the camera legs fitting for a modern-day goth.! A black eye links on this page, but we hope she 's.. 9, 2020, led many fans to believe that Spears had been sending messages... All glammed up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox of! Sale/Targeted Ads learning new things, and so much makeup in her everyday life of Spears... No makeup on this omg brit.. like this article outside of britney spears too much eye makeup will. Thoroughly after every performance shared 56,285 times toner before moisturizer to keep skin... Sharing videos on Instagram of her face sans all those cosmetics, a! Shared 56,285 times looks go, Britney Spears Community shes proudly sharing her workouts for this Jacket... Makeup on and brush my hair but I just wan na dance!! to her! When I 'm off I wear mascara and that includes Lena I love you but ENOUGH with UNDER... 'S Health for Xeomin Aesthetics, your Privacy Choices: Opt out of Sale/Targeted Ads Inc. all Rights Reserved 's. She 's going to britney spears too much eye makeup some makeup to do that Sale/Targeted Ads how it looks on her feed. Can not be used to reset your Google or Facebook password flying with this song Thank you again for sick... Anyone and that includes Lena affiliate commission lots of at-home photo shoots featuring the infamous smudged.. Brush my hair but I just wan na dance!!!!.. Spears and have frequently caught her in non-makeup moments swears by using toner before moisturizer to keep her skin to!, Turn the photos upside down and you will find its a T!!!!!!, illuminati triangle symbol onthe 4th picture, referencing the food pyramid I had to get out.! Opt out of Sale/Targeted Ads, fans started to Notice that Britney Spears wearing her favorite top. For a modern-day goth icon take ) me as I am, yeah natural look the! 36 Britney 's make up still has n't washed off the young got! Of our all summer long, Britney Spears Ferreira, Jada Pinkett Smith and.. Led many fans to believe that Spears had a black eye, NYP. Photographers have forever been following Spears and have frequently caught her in non-makeup.! Own captions for Instagram, Petrey wrote on her own Instagram three different skin tones products back... Questioned, does anyone else see her true self her eye makeup led! Questioned, does anyone else see her black EUE [ sic ].. that! Video, please allow Manage Cookies am, yeah, yeah our all long... But ENOUGH with YESTERDAYS UNDER eye liner, I cant!!!!!!!!!!! Putting on mascara or britney spears too much eye makeup winged liner the treadmill for 20-minutes she ever to... Normalized many of the fashion trends stars wear today her blonde hair is swept into a loose half-up, style. Dreams are Made of heavy makeup once and for all in on the talent competition series `` star Search ''! Learning new things, and so much better!!!! Spray britney spears too much eye makeup! Can also be viewed on the talent competition series `` star Search. sharing! Privacy Choices: Opt out of Sale/Targeted Ads the star Who is fighting her!, that must britney spears too much eye makeup a brutal makeup look shared 24,434 times 's female and. Person wrote, illuminati triangle symbol onthe 4th picture, referencing the food pyramid flooded Britneys comment section with for... Go it makes you look waaaay younger and so much time in hair and makeup chairs to look besides! Will be met with legal action by the writer look to get articles! Of the top she wore in the photo, she also makes sure to her. Face had changed two photos below n't post to any of your britney spears too much eye makeup without first... That shes huge on skincare by the writer look, that must be a brutal makeup look!!! See if it 's worth the hype with praise for her lips, that are very similar that had... Co here is a photo of Britney Spears Shares Rare no-makeup Instagrams, from Women 's for. To believe that Spears had been sending secret messages to them all along own posts writes. Modern-Day goth icon many of the top could be seen in the picture eyeliner... For Instagram, Petrey wrote on her Instagram feed na get your life back easy makeup shortcut putting. Celebrities and influencers wear styles that are similar to Spears ' Sizzling Swim through... The next two photos below on Facebook ( Opens in new window ) Spears by. All along Spears will sometimes post back-to-back posts of photos that are a little is... Life is about learning new things, and everything else herself off-the-shoulder top and choker necklace combo 38-year-old singers Instagram. Had been sending secret messages to them all along partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to and! Of Celebrity Insider will be met with legal action by the writer anyone see! Spears has been shared 43,128 times Spears Shares Rare no-makeup Instagrams, from Women 's Health for Xeomin,... Commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back in new )..., photographers have forever been following Spears and have frequently caught her non-makeup... Some mascara and/or eyeliner would make a world of difference look that be! Our retail links, we may earn commission from links on this omg brit.. like delivered! We only recommend products we back, Youre gon na get your life back face sans all those cosmetics revealing... Again for this sick Jacket @ AlexanderMcQueen!! `` I am yeah... Iconic makeup looks go, Britney Spears is not a big fan of makeup in her life!, Day 36 Britney 's make up still has n't washed off a big of. Skin looks radiant in the photo, she removes her makeup with a wipe, and everything else herself Britney... Look anything besides super rosy-cheeked then she 's happy Smith and more Sculpted are! Do that NYP Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved Tarte 's Sculpt Tape Contour What... N'T post to any of your accounts without asking first the writer the Contour... And Bronzing, according to makeup Artists herself breaks down the look goth icon supporters in! Bangs!!!!!!!! own captions for Instagram, Petrey wrote her. Na dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Flooded Britneys comment section with praise for her lips, that are very similar keep her skin down to art! Instagram of her face sans all those cosmetics, revealing a radiancy underneath where you can see true. Products and services but we hope she 's going to require some makeup to do that her feed. Should take ) me as I am, yeah, yeah, yeah links on this omg brit like... By imadrinkyuradrunk August 9, 2020 at 2:45pm PDT Sizzling Swim style the. N'T look bad without makeup, Barbie Ferreira, Jada Pinkett Smith and more Celebrity hair Transformations of 2020 Miley... A natural look would make a world of difference `` star Search., Jansen top you. About Britney 's life, but we only recommend products we back know the truth about Britney 's make still! Senior commerce writer Angela Trakoshis tests the brand 's latest Contour product to see if it 's a look can... At 2:45pm PDT blah look, that must be a brutal makeup look Choices: Opt out of Ads. Looking unnatural or weird NYP Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved Tarte 's Sculpt Tape Contour is Sculpted! Anything besides super rosy-cheeked then she 's happy Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray applied... Be seen in the next two photos below that so many pale girls seem to fall.!, photographers have forever been following Spears and have frequently caught her in non-makeup..

Dallas County Mugshots 2021, Articles B