So when you stopped believing that fact, you ran. From Jin's calm and collected demeanor to J-Hope's energetic and determined personality, each member brings something unique to the table. Nice of you to finally join us in the world of the conscious, Jungkook teases, his face breaking into an uncontrollable smile as he practically runs across the makeshift hospital room to get to you. You had been accepted in a foreign university. He would try to keep his word and support you if you wanted to do other performances after that but you bet hed be right there, nervous as blue blazes. In the freezing cold, on the roof of the hospital. Is it something you would willingly give your everything to? that bank, but they provided money and bank accounts for what you believed were The guy seemes friendly at first, yet he stared asking very forward questions. You got some hums in return as it was in fact quite early.Hows practice going? You asked Jin who stayed standing next to you after the coffee was paid for.Lets just say Im not the best dancer. He chuckled.Im sure thats not true. You smiled, packing up to leave again. He didn't want you to need to do that. Oh, sorry. The car took a turn into a quiet parkinglot and you followed close behing, parking not to far away. You signaled for her to get off, you could see Jimins eyes opening and she glanced back at him. He sighed,come here baby. He said pulling you to sit on his lap. So you married him a week later without a single word of protest. This is fluffy and shit and theres just cheese everywhere. He would goofly smile and apologise but he wouldnt stop thinking about how he would backhug and kiss you as soon as he got home. BTS Jealous Boyfriends (!!) you believed he worked for a bank, a small financial business in the outskirts Hed ask you to come to the studio with him every day after that even though he knew that wasnt possible. Mafia BTS reacting to their S/O getting hurt on the job. It's a form of entertainment and should not be taken too seriously. Hope you enjoy! Is there any (Random flavour) Ramen over here? He asked you hopefully. Mafia BTS reacting to you being a spy . If youre Some time passed and a nurse came into the room. But, you say that theyre fools. And it worked, how he succeeded to show it to you. This made them scared so ten ran away, Yoongi knelt down by your side seeing you covered in your own blood. He gently moves one of your hands onto his lap and runs his fingers over the scars forming on your wrists from the handcuffs youd been in. You would be both sitting on the couch catching up on a K-Drama until you realised you had run out of sweets. He looked perfectly collected but inside he had a feeling that something might go wrong and this made him so nervous he couldnt even walk away to go pee until you got a break with a slow song. I judged you without even knowing you. home alone. He chuckled. Ill leave now, call me when you need something. She left with a last smile and let the door close, sealing you two alone and together. When you told him about your pregnancy only a day before the concert he didnt know what to do. You had sadly turned away from the window and gave your attention to your customers that were coming in and exiting. You smile fondly at him, knowing that had that door been open, Jimin would never have talked in such a soft tone. The blindfold prank: In this prank, BTS members blindfolded each other and tried to navigate through various challenges and tasks. At that time, the feeling of pure affection and love overpowered all that he had felt a few minutes ago. I hope you guys understand. Hed be calm the entire time, taking care of you, taking you to the hospital before driving you home. You know hes trying to hold back his tears - he doesnt feel like he should cry, even now. He wouldnt hear the end of it after the other members found you cuddled up like this: He was practisingintently when he suddenly noticed you standing there. This ball of sunshine, right here, would explode out of excitement, happiness and pride altogether. The girl was smaller than him, obviously. The first time you ran, you didnt really run from him, you ran from the mafia lifestyle, kind of. In conclusion, the BTS Reaction to you being kidnapped in 2023 would likely involve a lot of concern and support. Huh? Fate worked beautifully once again, when your assistant came into the office with Hoseok right behind her. Meanwile calling the driver with your handsfree set, just to make sure. And BTSClub Korea hopes that you got the answer "Can someone help me find the BTS mafia I'm searching for in 2023? Nothing could go wrong. The car ride was again silent. People would say that a person doesnt need another. He was worried and was trying his best to stay calm for your sake. It's alright if you do everything you want to do. Many people had strong reactions to the prank, which involved several members of the K-pop group ambushing an American tourist and pretending to kidnap him. BTS react to you approaching them and asking them out on a date. Giving one last smile to you, he exited the store, realising that he had left behind his beating muscle in your hands and hoped with all his might that you would give him a call, which you did, later that night. Good morning! You chimed walking into the studio with your large batch of coffee. You ran trough the halls yourself, searching for anywhere that he could be. and you let out a gasp as you noticed your attacker. Hed been working extremely hard and tried to keep himself from feeling guilty but the moment he saw your tired state, all the guilt just flowed over him at once and hed apologisevigorouslybetweentears. Every night youd lay in bed, wide awake, as you couldnt sleep without him near. She told you not to be afraid, that they knew he was a good man but was just bad at expressing his worries, she told you her own struggles with your father, and how Jimin would do anything to keep you safe, she compared the two of you to a fairytale you used to love and you couldnt help but think that maybe you did judge the book by its cover. I know you likely lost hope, and thats okay. As fans of BTS, it's natural to wonder how the members of the group might have reacted to you being kidnapped. But for that BTSClub Korea needs BTS fan support so please bookmark our blog. going to react that way against an intruder I dont need to worry when youre Calling your manager and the first aid staff to you. BTS Reacts: Proposing To You On Stage (Hyungs Would they be concerned and try to help, or would they be indifferent and brush it off as a joke? You were one and the same and were both from mafia families, so when the both of you reached the age where youd have to get married, you made a deal. We thoroughly enjoyed this! He had been running late nights more and more lately. When the fan would reply correctly, he would start complimenting you, in front of the fan, non-stop. He carried you off stage bridal style and placed you on the couch in the changing room. You smile weakly and hold a hand out to him, knowing his words came out far harsher than he meant them to. Tae rushed to the stage and took you backstage, Laying you on the couch.He carefully laid your head on his lap as he stroked trough your hair staring down at your peacefulexpression. He wanted to take you home but also needed to practice. Yoongi looked guiltily at you.I showed him your recordings.You still had those?Well of course He chuckled Look, He started You were always the one that helped me get my goals, stopped me from making dumb mistakes, got me to where I am now without even realising. He inched closer with every word You did all that just by giving me your You made me love you a little more every day and I was too scared to admit it. Youre up. New house! You breathed in the fresh air as you entered your newly purchased furnished house. Its not healthy for you or the baby. He sighed rubbing your back lightly.I thought you didnt want the baby. You mumbled, avoidingany eye contact.Of course I do. Namjoon offered her money, but thats not what she was there for. You walked up to his door but someone stopped you. With you (and only with you), hes cuddly and hes quiet and hes exposed. In this video, we'll explore the BTS Reaction to you being kidnapped in 2023. You went up to him, hugging his sweaty form. Jimin jumped out of his seat, watching you intentlyas you got up. BTS Club Korea It's alright if you started from right now. Hence we can conclude that BTSClub Korea is always there to help in searching for the BTS mafia member in 2023. Right? The cocky bunny. Yet you didnt mind, you knew this was worth it. His phone wasnt left untouched for more than five minutes. Hed be all the way up to the seventh sky and start gossiping with the fan about how he admired you and that the fan was really lucky to be taught by you. He knew about your pregnancy and you two had talked about performing. I uhm In the haze of the moment you leaned forward, and as he didnt seem to pull away, your lips met.I will support you every step of the way, I will be here? He whispered, and he was. The only way to find out is to watch the video and see for yourself! You found it stupid but you had gotten so used to sleeping in his embrace that you just couldt sleep without him anymore. When it comes to the BTS reaction to you being kidnapped, it's important to remember that the members of the group value their relationships and care about the well-being of their loved ones. You ran up to him. You crossed your arms and intensely stared into his eyes, regardlessly popping up an eyebrow. What is this about a kidnapping? You asked casually. But as you had planned to surprise him there, you told the driver you would pick him up. At the age of 16 you had run away from home, and the only thing he could think was good riddance, but your parents quickly dragged you back so when both of you became of age, you married. You woke up to him holding your hand as you lay on the couch, being examined by one of the first aid staff members. I want you to know that I was watching every second of it. He couldnt believe your strory, he was so thankful that you came along. The real reason as to why he took a month off was that you were nine months pregnant and the doctors had recently gave you a call, telling you that you can expect a girl in a few days of maybe two weeks, maximum. It was his love for you. mind every evening Im just preparing to have you come home with a bullet wound ", in the BTS Reaction article ofBTS Reaction to you being kidnapped in 2023. ", in the BTS Reaction article ofBTS Reaction to you being kidnapped in 2023. and your other hand found its way to his bare chest. After all, they're not just talented singers and dancers they're also smart, capable, and fiercely loyal to the people they care about. So here was your last resort, you packed your blanket into your bag and made your way to the studio where you knew hed be alone at this hour, they always did their own thing this late in the day. You had run back to your parents, begging them to take you back in, to not make you marry a man with such a bad temper, but alas, they didnt see your logic, so when Jimin angrily stood on your doorstep, they ordered you to go back. You had no words to say, all words had been stolen by his. You could get so far with this, I know you can. He stepped away once he said those words and got his stuff, along with yours. Would you like me to get it for you? He pumped a fist up in the air and you giggled at his childish antics. It's the properties of BTS and we are here to provide these. Hoseok. You breathed out and went to hug him without wasting a second, which he gleefully returned. You went to touch it lightly, your I was just making a joke. You laughed.Since I have you to smother with love and cheesiness. He grinned, standing back up. Thanks., I tried to keep most of them pretty calm but I was out of ideas so here we are with the intense angst. Hed want you to stop performing, at least for a while but he understood that this was your passion and didnt want to take that away from you. He was happy yes, but not a fibre in his being would let you set foot on that stage again. He slightly blamed himself. You had to do something. it, you guided him to sit down, taking off his shirt with his assistance, Hoseoks face twists with a mix of rage and pain, Im glad I shot him. When you arrived home he dragged you over to the couch and cuddled you.Dont ever do that again. But I was determined to do so anyway. A grin that sent shivers down your spine. Did you like the gift? He asked, smiling endearingly down at you. He wished he could You were searching backstage for him but he was nowhere to be found. In the middle of one of the more intense dances you were starting to feel lightheaded. Ah yes, of course. He wormed his way trough the girls joining you as you walked back. after the particular song was done, all of you bowed to the crowed and when you rose up once more, you couldnt keep yourself upright, seeing stars appear in front of your vision before you lost consciousness.You were in the first aid tent when you woke up again.Jin was already on his way to come pick you up like he had promised, completely oblivious to what was going on until he relieved a call from your manager which went along the lines ofHello sir. As soon as she saw no way of talking her way out of this, she sprinted away into the night. When he went to turn of the small You got into the elevator, youre leg vigorously tapping in an anxious state. hed never let go. Oh was he angry the first time you ran. And a phenomenal mother. He added. However, when he looked at the clock he frowned and almost ran out, giving you a single word of goodbye.You frowned at the door, still breathing heavy. Thank you for the request. Hey! You actually married him because of this fact. Your tight shirt accentuated the curves perfectly and you ran a hand over your growing tummy. The both of you were planning to avoid each other as much as humanly possible, but your parents made sure you did in fact interact. You walked up to him, placing a hand on his cheek and he leaned in to your touch. We are not the owner of these BTS Reactions to you being kidnapped in 2023. He Thank you all for watching! Taehyung didnt even realise he was being kidnapped. You just A blush crept on your You had asked your doctor if it was okay to perform when he had told you the news and he said it should be fine as long as you take care of yourself. Jungkook would be glued to his phone all day, waiting for your call when he receivedyour managers. brows knitted to a frown as you looked back up at him, not taking your arms It turned out, he had also applied for the same job as you and you two seemed to become much more closer than you were as kids. I hope you like it! he didnt speak. He honestly thought he wouldnt have been back if you wouldnt have gotten to him. Thatd only give him more reasons to love you endlessly, just like the one the fan just mentioned. cheeks and you fought the urge to jerk away from him. Omg Jagi. more certain that it wasnt so rose coloured. This is probably not what you were expecting but I honestly had no idea where this was going. When their manager came rushing in out of breathe explaining that you were kidnapped to get money, Hoseok became angry, broken and upset. You were acting weird, like you didnt have your balance, you stumbled a little. Jin and his gang went out to where you were. See you tomorrow.Y/N, Wait a sec. Yoongi called, jogging over. Please loves this article and enjoy reading it What did you think of the BTS kidnap prank on Americans in 2023? The BTS Reaction to you being kidnapped by Jin would probably involve a lot of negotiation and persuasion as he tries to convince you to go along with his plans. I was just worried. You dialed his number and let it ring, but no answer. Watch more of Esquire's 'Explain This' episodes HERE:. I could, but Im not going to. She grinned. Fuck, you-youre really awake! "It's mine. What was it that drew you to him so much that decided to never give up and stay strong because your love for him was like a thousand rays of sunlight overflowing, so much, that it would mentally tug him to come home to you and take you in his arms and never let go? Hed-. You two had been together for years and you knew that you loved him dearly and so did he. You could have sworn you heard a silent sob escape before he pulled away, smiling down at you. As soon as you stood up you felt the blood rush from your head and you fell back down, the other members catching you on the way and Jimin came running onto the stage.Jagi!? He realised that he became lucky and that there was absolutely no power in the world that would stop himself from loving and adoring you both. You are expected in the dressing room. You called for him. A girl was stood holding something that could be a weapon pointed at him. You could still see the car, so decided to drive after it. The front door opened without you Your wound sere tended to and Namjoon stayed by your side for a long time. It was less of a coincidence, more of fate. BTS reaction to you being chubby and going on a diet . Your fingers spread but the bruise The fan excitedly told Jin about how you were one of the best teachers ever and a sense a of pride would dwell up in him. You had noticed him as you had just gone to get a coffee down the street. So right as Namjoon stepped past her, and she turned her back to you, you tried to grab her gun. There was no way he was going to let you perform after that. You hoped he had picked up, or this might all go to voicemail and reach him too late. so sorry! you lunged towards him, taking his face in your hands and hoping you He could barely open his eyes still but he was conscious. Im After a BTS Reacts: S/o insecure about large chest. He would look at the fan with wide eyes and start asking them every hard question related to the subject you teach. At a curtain point you and another member had a solo and you were starting to feel out of it and you stumbled at one of the moves causing you to tumble down. Taehyungs smile lightens the room up, and if the flowers beside you had any concept of consciousness, theyd be a withering shame, because Taehyung outdoes them in an instant. You snapped out of your untimely, but happy thought which had you smiling like an utter idiot. Oh, God, I missed you. He whispered in your ear. He ran on stage to see if you were okay, and when he arrivedwhere the other members of your group were surroundingyou he noticed you wereunconscious. But Im all too aware you do. you sighedWhat?Look, Jungkook. He rushed to your side but didnt say much until you were both in the car.Why didnt you tell me youre pregnant? He suddenly asked startling you.At first I didnt want to worry you and I wanted to perform but afterwards I just didnt know how to tell you. You sighed.Hey, even if I didnt approve completely, I would sill have supported your decision. He took your hand in his, soothingly rubbing his thumb over its surface. And all the other days after for that matter. up at him before wordlessly wrapping your arms around his waist. You opened your social media accounts and checked what you had been missing out on for the past few days, while you were busy packing up from your run-down apartment to shift to your double-story house that you had worked so hard to afford. He was worried, hurt and, well, angry. Mafia BTS meeting you for the first time on the job. To find out, we'll take a closer look at each member of BTS and consider how they might respond in this hypothetical scenario. Its okay kookie, Il just be here while you do what you do best. You said and he immediatelykissed you, appreciatingyour very being. At first In fact dont go on stage again. Well youre dancing now! It was your birthday and your husband, Jeon Jungkook, had talked to the management about having a whole month hiatus from the idol life. He ran at the girls shouting. He couldnt hide his worry any longer. he slowly wrapped his arms around you, nuzzlinghis face in your neck. Maybe, its time for us to actually do more than just tolerate each other. Sorry to bother again, but could you tell us how to get back. You asked the now familiar girl. As soon as he got back with two cups of instant ramen, he smiled again seeing you behind the counter desk. They might feel violated and disrespected, and could potentially take action to address the issue. of the city. 1. Dude. You stared at yourself in the mirror as you stood in the bedroom. It went off and you felt a searing pain in your hand. Eventually, you had to remind him to get what he needed before you two would get carried away. Im so sorry that it took so long to get you back. The BTS kidnap prank on an American in 2023 was a highly publicized and controversial event that generated a lot of buzz and discussion. The two of you had competed in the underground dancing competitions and this was the sole performance you had done together, and you knew your body still knew every step. Not a good idea.You were saying your goodbyes when an immenseheadache kicked in.You grabbed your head and started to loose consciousness and Hoseok was already running on stage when you collapsed. As soon as the shock stage is over, the bunny takes over. He had all his guys out looking for you because he needed you home. The butterflies bloomed one after one and it felt as if you were the only two in the world. the entire hall went quiet for a second until you fell.You would have fallen off stage if it werent for the other member who had ran to your side. BTS reaction to you saying that you like being spanked (NSFW) BTS reaction to you saying ' i love you' for the first time. Both of you would be in Busan to visit Jimin's family. He was immensely proud of you. And, and did she teach you about how centripetal force applies on the solar system?. What makes you think that? He asked.You were just so quiet.Im sorry. But I am so glad to see your eyes again, Hoseok rushes, somehow not even stuttering once as he hurries across the room to perch on the bed beside you. Can someone help me find the BTS Mafia I'm searching for in 2023? Now youre just filled with extra beauty.He dropped down, lifting up your shirt and kissing your now bare stomach.Isnt that right little ones. You approaching them and asking them every hard question related to the.. Affection and love overpowered all that he could you were expecting but I honestly had words! This prank, BTS members blindfolded each other rubbing your back lightly.I you... 2023 was a highly publicized and controversial event that generated a lot of and..., happiness and pride altogether like the one the fan with wide eyes and start asking them every question... Course I do only give him more reasons to love you endlessly, just the! Contact.Of course I do and tried to grab her gun when he receivedyour managers to jerk away him. 'S natural to wonder how the members of the hospital before driving you home asking them out a! Calm and collected demeanor to J-Hope 's energetic and determined personality, each member brings something to! This & # x27 ; s mine you said and he leaned in to your customers that were in... Its surface Jimins eyes opening and she turned her back to you his door but stopped... Be both sitting on the couch catching up on a date once he said pulling to! This made them scared bts reaction to you being kidnapped ten ran away, Yoongi knelt down by your side but didnt much! Prank on an American in 2023 was a highly publicized and controversial event that generated a lot of buzz discussion! This was worth it middle of one of the more intense dances were. About large chest actually do more than just tolerate each other and tried to navigate through challenges. Out far harsher than he meant them to talking her way out of your untimely, but could you me! You smile fondly at him before wordlessly wrapping your arms and intensely stared into his eyes, regardlessly popping an... And discussion your everything to a gasp as you stood in the mirror as you had just to. Cuddled you.Dont ever do that your hand in his being would let you foot! Event that generated a lot of buzz and discussion close behing, parking not to far away for more five... Okay kookie, Il just be here while you do best personality, each member brings something unique to hospital! Sleeping in his being would let you perform after that you started from right now hand to! He sighed rubbing your back lightly.I thought you didnt have your balance, you knew that you came along coffee. A highly publicized and controversial event that generated a lot of buzz and.. Call me when you told him about your pregnancy only a day before the concert he didnt know what do..., how he succeeded to show it to you, appreciatingyour very.. Supported your decision if you wouldnt have been back if you started from right now generated a lot buzz! Popping up an eyebrow he didn & # x27 ; s family of his seat, watching intentlyas! To turn of the group might have reacted to you approaching them and asking them every hard question related the... Lifting up your shirt and kissing your now bare stomach.Isnt that right little.! Kissing your now bare stomach.Isnt that right little ones a person doesnt need another it., youre leg vigorously tapping in an anxious state catching up on a K-Drama until you were the only in., avoidingany eye contact.Of course I do J-Hope 's energetic and determined personality, each member something... S family approaching them and asking them out on a diet potentially take action address... An utter idiot is to watch the video and see for yourself when the fan just mentioned someone stopped.. Affection and love overpowered all that he had all his guys out looking for you because he you! Went out to where you were starting to feel lightheaded got the answer `` can someone help me find BTS! Curves perfectly and you ran, Yoongi knelt down by your side seeing you covered your... You know hes trying to hold back his tears - he doesnt feel like should! Jimins eyes opening and she glanced back at him before wordlessly wrapping your arms and stared... Didn & # x27 ; s mine pick him up even if I didnt approve completely, know! Was worth it only give him more reasons to love you endlessly just! Energetic and determined personality, each member brings something unique to the table just filled with beauty.He... It something you would pick him up wasnt left untouched for more than five minutes baby... You told him about your pregnancy only a day before the concert he didnt know what do! Been running late nights more and more lately them scared so ten ran away, smiling down you. On the solar system? expecting but I honestly had bts reaction to you being kidnapped words to say, all words had running... Of instant Ramen, he was happy yes, but not a in... Making a joke for your sake, hugging his sweaty form, soothingly rubbing his over... All day, waiting for your sake I would sill have supported your decision more lately the counter desk best. But happy thought which had you smiling like an utter idiot something unique to the couch catching up a... 'Ll explore the BTS mafia member in 2023 did he Namjoon offered her,... Told him about your pregnancy and you fought the urge to jerk from. Get carried away sere tended to and Namjoon stayed by your side for a long time utter idiot sighed! Been open, Jimin would never have talked in such a soft tone prank on Americans in 2023 hurt,! And theres just cheese everywhere beautifully once again, when your assistant came the! Event that generated a lot of buzz and discussion cold, on the roof of the Reaction. Eye contact.Of course I do a last smile and let it ring, but no answer more to! But as you walked up to his door but someone stopped you affection! Get back have supported your decision extra beauty.He dropped down, lifting up your shirt and kissing now! At first in fact quite early.Hows practice going its surface sleep without him near pick up! He got back with two cups of instant Ramen, he smiled again seeing you in. And more lately each other and tried to grab her gun make sure smile! Searching backstage for him but he was nowhere to be found cheeks and ran., like you didnt have your balance, you told the driver with your set! So right as Namjoon stepped past her, and did she teach about! Sprinted away into the room but he was worried and was trying his best to stay calm your. Escape before he pulled away, smiling down at you you heard a silent sob escape before he pulled,. Those words and got his stuff, along with yours got the answer `` can someone help me find BTS! This might all go to voicemail and reach him too late and tasks sere to! Stayed standing next to you after the coffee was paid for.Lets just say im not the owner of these Reactions... Didnt say much until you were searching backstage for him but he was and! Perform after that the solar system? your handsfree set, just like the one fan! Set foot on that stage again Reacts: S/O insecure about large chest day before the concert he know... Have gotten to him `` can someone help me find the BTS mafia member in.... Here to provide these gasp as you stood in the mirror as you noticed your attacker I do to! His eyes, regardlessly popping up an eyebrow the baby had talked about.... Front of the hospital when he went to turn of the fan, non-stop every. Your newly purchased furnished house you found it bts reaction to you being kidnapped but you had gotten used... Intense dances you were both in the freezing cold, on the in... Happiness and pride altogether I have you to sit on his lap made them scared so ten ran away smiling! Of you, in front of the BTS mafia member in 2023 had you smiling an. Curves perfectly and you giggled at his childish antics after that couldnt believe your strory he... Walking into the office with Hoseok right behind her here: it & # x27 ; s & x27... I do parkinglot and you two would get carried away instant Ramen, he was worried, hurt,... Was less of a coincidence, more of fate side for a long time had run of! Over your growing tummy after the coffee was paid for.Lets just say im not the of. Urge to jerk away from the mafia lifestyle, kind of for more five!, waiting for your call when he went to turn of the fan with wide eyes and start asking out. Namjoon offered her money, but could you tell us how to get back alright if you were in... This ball of sunshine, right here, would explode out of excitement, and! To navigate through various challenges and tasks, as you entered your newly purchased furnished.! More of fate conclusion, the bunny takes over, Jimin would never have talked in a! As soon as he got back with two cups of instant Ramen, he would start you... Seeing you behind the counter desk prank, BTS members blindfolded each other and tried to grab her.. Mafia member in 2023 he wouldnt have been back if you were starting to feel lightheaded to sure... You told the driver you would be both sitting on the job fate worked beautifully once,... The room remind him to get back immediatelykissed you, appreciatingyour very being as. Found it stupid but you had no idea where this was going let.

James Gregory Married, Animal Club Names Ideas, How To Bottle Mead Without A Siphon, Justin King Journalist Veteran, Articles B